Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Suggestion for mcmmo points use

Discussion in 'General Discussion!' started by acostas, Sep 2, 2017.

1. acostas

acostas Member

So this is my /stats
    [​IMG]

I have nearly 700 points in books and i need your help for how to spend them. Should i use them in 1 skill or share them?

ps: my jobs are Miner - Digger - Hunter - Netherworker.
    ps2: I don't pvp.

2. User3051

User3051 New Member

A lot of players focus on one skill at a time, including myself. I pick a skill I want to level up (usually one that's difficult to level just by grinding it e.g. a skill that's already really high) and put levels into that until I get it to a useful level. I've been doing archery lately.

Is there any you're interested in leveling for the benefits?

acostas likes this.
  3. Kyronomix

Kyronomix New Member

If you don't have fly, I highly recommend acrobatics as it is very hard to level normally, and very useful when you build as it can prevent or lower fall damage.

acostas likes this.
  4. acostas

acostas Member

I have fly so i guess i wont lvlup the acrobatics. Also i think archery is useful for pvp'ers so i guess i wont lvlup it neither.
    I was thinking about Fishing, i got a good rod waiting me to use it someday. Do u think it worth it?

5. User3051

User3051 New Member

If you've already levelled your repair, fishing may not be a bad idea if you want to increase your salvage level.

6. Budanator

Budanator New Member

I would consider upgrading fishing as it could benefit you when you have the free time to fish. From MCMMO fishing level 762 (assuming that you put all 700 into it), you can get a lure 7/8 rod with infernal depths III on it and get frequent treasure drops from fishing such as that of diamonds, gold, ghast tears, and enchanted armor. Along with that, fishing would be a great skill to level in my opinion as in the long run it gets you faster towards reaching an artifact bottle to either sell or open to add to your arsenal of gear. I also agree with Rose on her point that with the enchanted armor/armor fished up, you can quickly level your salvage as well since at 762, armor pickups from fishing are fairly frequent.

acostas likes this.
  7. acostas

acostas Member

Good good! thanks a lot for your suggestions:D
    May the mcmmo force be with u;p