Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Account transfership(?)

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by MintySurvival, Mar 11, 2019.

1. MintySurvival

MintySurvival New Member

I used to play in another account 5 months ago but lost access to it and i can confirm it by mentioning specific items in both the ender chest inventory and the normal inventory + multiple logs i have in my pc.
    What i would like to ask for is the banning or de-ranking and inventory clear of my previous account and transferring the items to this account i can play on, as i said, i lost access to it.
    I did lose almost everything from a claiming and clearing of my base but id like to see where i can get again

My previous account was HiperEmmanuel, I can also tell specific interactions between me and a few staff members, mostly Kieran.

2. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Everyone has spoken to me tho :)

3. MintySurvival

MintySurvival New Member

You once killed me in a guardian farm belonging to a friend of staff members but didnt claim it until someone from staff contacted him to get online and kick me out.

Before that you tracked me with the bounty system and took my "Hiper sword" in the process as a trophy or something, it was an almost maxed out vanilla sword with thunder IV, sharpness 5, etc

(Edit, this was about a year and a half ago)

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019