Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

2017-2019 log (My perspective)

Discussion in 'General Discussion!' started by Alice, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Alice

Alice Emperor

My history on the server

I think by this point alot of players know who the real "Me" are. This will be MY history on everything from my perspective on the server.
    I joined DifferentCraft in summer 2017 on two accounts, bever46/TheLittleSenpai and AratakaReigen/Sinon. I joined Halifax and made a house there,
    then I left for I didn't like it had to be a specific "Build theme"
    I then joined the town SquidTown for the summer, later on I think I got banned for something (forgot what) and rejoined sometime later to find the town in ruins.
    Then I started joining some different towns, I suprisingly don't remember any town names.
    I do remember I joined a town (Epic town maybe?) but I myself got banned after awhile and think the mayor quit or got banned too.
    Then I went on my own journey again, at this point most players I had known wasn't anymore around.
    Oh before I forget, the "TheLittleSenpai" account barely got used anymore.
    I had my lord rank since day 3? so not hard to move around the server but I didn't have much fun anymore so I left for a good while.
    I later returned around December/January and gave away my portalgun, full set more or less of Artifact item + some armor pieces I had and my bal.

Now it's 2018 and I don't remember when I rejoined. When I got back I made a town called "Gormott" and made myself known as "Raku" with nick.
    I remember I later got banned for "Tp killing" by Rose on a kill I had done on a player, I still don't agree on the "Tp kill" but the past is the past.
    When I later returned after 72days or so of ban length I knew my town had fallen. I joined GraphiteTown but left the town the same week for the Mayor tried to kill me.
    I had enough towny blocks + cash so I started the foundation of a new town in a ocean monument called "Aegis town, Nisekoi, + more")
    After about a month or so I left my project and became apart of Malamor. Also the Gormott claim I had got sold to Kieran at one point for "Payville" I think it was called?

I then made a plot and so on. Later on I remember I spawned a wither (think this was while I owned "Nisekoi town") at the town known as Yakuza.
    I remember things went downhill for awhile, also the reason for the wither spawns was for me and some players wasn't in good terms with that town (Not going into details)
    Later on I remember I started to get annoyed really badly, the old staff member specificly known as "Drea" kept sharing town msges that was none public info and shared it with Andromeda
    Sometime had past and I remember I got banned on "Raku account" (2019) and I bought an alt recently known as "TomoeKoga" where I got unbanned by Drea.
    The reason why I got an alt was mostly I got so tired of being known as "Raku" for I had at this point so bad server reputition.
    I then joked about I being "Raku" and stopped every so often (I got personal problems, none public info)
    Later on I got unbanned on "Raku" aswell and wanted to try to start fresh but for my old actions I was mostly hated, atleast didn't feel welcome at all.
    At this point I was mostly only on good terms with Malamor/residents. I remember when towny glitched I had gotten my hands on some map arts I had taken before I got banned.
    There was a paperserver exploit sometime ago (now patched) where you could dupe items. Not going into details so I duped some amount of items and made the town known as "Delta"
    (Also I joined Malamor on TomoeKoga account and left with "Raku to start Delta"

I remember I bought playerheads/map arts for it is valueable for server history so I started making a office, plot for residents and a super market.
    Later on Jordan did find out about the Dupe and banned alot of players including TomoeKoga account.

TomoeKoga account was the only account I had + TheLittleSenpai (the other alt wasn't used, only accidently joined on it once)
    Now since all the mayors in Malamor was gone I wanted to keep the town up. I grinded a bit with a guardian farm made deals with players and so on.
    I later on got annoyed to be honest when the fuzzy_corp nation got banned from United_Empires and so on for I used to go shopping at Aldebaran speficicly.
    I had forgotten about most of the reason I was probably hated so I did get upset, not gonna lie.
    My only wish on the server now was to keep Malamor/the players's home stil. I remember I did apply for staff (this was way earlier) on later and did get invited for an interview but got denied later on.
    I will only say I had good intention. Now when Malamor had no mayors/assistant I knew it would probably fall soon (had about 50k I think?) so I got the money + invited more players
    Then I started shrine tours to keep up Malamor as a town where some players from United_Empire got once again more mad at me for I refused to sell the map arts in the shrine.
    When I got banned (like now) It's honestly just time until Malamor dies with no one in charge (I heard rumours Lifelog have potentially sabotaged the town bank aswell)

More info:
    I got in a "fight" with players from the old town known as "Satan" (that's a whole different story, already made a post about this before)
    The town where the items got stolen from in the "towny glitch" was Elkia I think me and Doskey took from. Also I additionaly took from a smaller town, forgot the name.
    The reason I will post this thread on this account is for I last time got forum banned for something I said, not anything that bad tbh.
    There is more gliches on the server I think the staff team should be aware of, if I would post it here then people would use them already.

Additional:
    If a staff reads my post know Delta town's whole bank is duped so just remove it already (Malamor had 1.7mil legal cash from Choco + huskie's bal, it was before the dupe) so might have been
    a confusion why Delta got to keep the cash.

I assume my dupe stash I had got rolledback on Raku account, if not I can dm cords so it can be removed.
    This post is not for me thinking I would have a higher chance to be unbanned or anything like that (I do want to make an appeal in sometime)
    I want to admit my mistakes (I know a staff asked me for this already aswell)
    I do not claim that I got more knowledge about the server and so on, think some people thought I said that but might have been a mistake in my words (Recently chat)
    If anyone got any questions they want to ask me about some of my reasons of the server, any info go ahead and ask under the post.

2. Levi_the_evil

Levi_the_evil The mayor of the USSR

I would never would had guessed Tomo was raku. (;

Alice likes this.
  3. Alice

Alice Emperor

I don't think too many people did tbh, well from the Discord group I was in

4. Noassi

Noassi One Man Army

I think he was being sarcastic. Nearly everyone knew you were Raku.

5. Alice

Alice Emperor

Noassi I know that, but some people from Malamor didn't know. More specificly the people I talked on Discord, the DifferentCraft server itself most was probably aware yes.

6. Alice

Alice Emperor

Btw staff on the server, I hope you all patched the exploit on the Paper side of the server, this is how much damage that can happen: https://prnt.sc/mwl9fr
    Of course none of these item exist anymore, but I got a few people I think have been duping recently that haven't been caught

7. Noassi

Noassi One Man Army

8. Alice

Alice Emperor

I got a few people I want to point at, got no evidence but here:
    2019-02-13 there was a guy (console got logs probably) a guy auced 1 double chest of mcmmo books, xp bottles and Mrpoporise (or how you spell his name) got insanely rich compared to 2 weeks or so ago

Also it was only my "Raku account" that had a dupe stash, all

If a staff wants I can dm the exploit of the dupe to see if it got Patched or not.