Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Merniee's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Amanda, May 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda

Amanda New Member

Helper Staff Application

Active on our Team speak server with voice chat or discord voice chat.
    I am active in the discord general chat, I can answer all question in the discord chat. I also have a Skype user, but rarely use it. I have a personal issue with anxiety. Each time I try to talk in a voice chat my anxiety goes through the roof, I might be able to listen to you guys and answer you with typing as a respond.
    Knowledge of our rules and plugins.
    As the time has went, I have looked through the rules and some plugins. I do not say I am perfect, but I try to follow all the rules everyday, and even not as a "Helper" I would still tell people to follow the rules, to make balance in the server. I have a good knowledge of the plugins in this servers, but some plugins have not I seen yet, that I might ask for help or what it does. I could even say that I am more like an explorer, I like to figure out new things and new ways and help others on different ways, if the basic way does not go.
    Be able to pass an interview & quiz conducted on TS.
    I have had a couple of interview's in my life. I would love to have an interview with the person who is taking it with me. Taking a quiz on TS. I might not have a TS user, but if its possible I would like to take the quiz on discord, if not I am down for to make TS user.
    Be well known among-st staff.
    The staffs in the server: DifferentCraft. Know me pretty well. I could even say that I see them as my own friends now. They are friendly and kind players I would love to speak/chat more to. Going to list up all some of these staff team who already know me: Teapout, Citisma, Fluffy (Dont know me pretty well, but I have been talking to him), Noassi, Kieranlb05 and jordanwilliams02. I look forward to meet others from the staff team.
    Be active on the server for at least 2 weeks.
    I have been on this server for 2 weeks. Would love to play more on this server. I play daily on this server. Why I play daily on this server? I used to play play on a server like these for some years ago, that server became full of hackers, because none of the staff team came online. Then I found this server similar to the server I used to play on.
    I have this server as my main server, and love this server. I have invited 7 other players myself who is friends of me to this server and says they love it and would love to invite others to the server to play.

How old are you? At least be more than 12 years old.
    I am 17 years old and born 01.10.2002.
    Have you had any name changes?
    I had one username change, from Dronnie566 to Merniee.
    What timezone do you live in?
    Norway - EU
    Whats your IGN?
    My IGN is Merniee
    Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    No I have not, well.. I was banned/ kicked for a test by Kieranlb05, but I said it was alright and have not gotten any warnings yet.
    Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I also enjoy helping people, some people message me or ask questions in chat, I normally reply to them quickly if I do know the answer for sure. If I do not know the answer, I may ask others for help or do a quick research about this subject, although I have a good understanding of the plugins that are used on the server. I am suitable for the position of helper as I know a range of things in Minecraft. I'd love to welcome new players to the server and help them with whatever they need to. Would do my best to do so if they do not understand. I also believe that I belong in this staff position as I have maturity and understanding of what people are telling me. I am mostly everyday online and every hour online. Sometimes I do not see any of the staff online when I am online. Some of the reasons to this might be that they are sleeping, working/ school, busy with something else or playing another game than Minecraft.
    Tell us about yourself.
    I am a playful girl but, can be irritate when issues comes my way.
    I know a lot of people here on the server, been nice knowing you all and hopefully get to know more people
    If you wonder what kind of games I play? I basically play all games. Most played games are: Brawlhalla, Warframe, League of Legends, Overwatch and Minecraft.
    My favorite pet is: Cat
    My favorite color is: Pink
    My favorite food: Taco
    I have had my exams recently, some of the few days around 4 days, I might be a bit inactive, but after that I'm pretty active.
    Things I don't like is something like, pineapple on pizza. People that makes excuses instead of saying it straight out. F. eks: You wanna say no, but instead you make excuses instead of saying the word "no" I do not like hackers, I do not like people who do not play fair play.
    I have a boyfriend and he also play on the server DifferentCraft. Username: Dylan11R
    I was a staff in Mineplex for 4 years ago.
    I was a builder in Hypixel for 4 years go.
    I took a break beacuse of the version 1.9. I thought it would destroy the whole Minecraft, then I came back and see its become much better that means I am back to play.
    Any other questions? Feel free to ask, I don't bite (sometimes).

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  2. Fluffy

Fluffy Active Member

After speaking to you and trying to get to know you and studying your behavior, I revoke my vote, I agree with Noassi, you do lose your temper at times and break some of the rules and also call staff members names

Last edited: May 15, 2019
  3. Noassi

Noassi One Man Army

Hey Merniee, it seems that you've made a good effort with this application even though it's the wrong format.
    It's good to see that players want to help the server.

I have to be honest as it's my job to do so. I don't think you would make a good Helper
    as you seem to have very poor judgement and lose your temper from time to time.

Fluffy likes this.
  4. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

As discussed in game, we feel the time is not right for you to be a part of the team.

Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.