Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

LETS HAVE A SERVER EVENT!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion!' started by Sammy7s7, May 18, 2019.

?

Raid Event

1. Lets do this

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. I'm too scared

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Sammy7s7

Sammy7s7 New Member

A couple of months ago the town of Oasis fell. There were several raiders to pick over the remains and a good time was had by all. So much so that I invited everyone on the server at the time to come in and get a piece of it. There were only 12 people on at the time and everyone came making it a server event. I want to recreate that feeling.

Unless something weird happens the town of MCAS will fall on 5/19. This will happen at 7 am est for me. You'll have to check your local time. In preparation for the event you can warp to MCAS using the command /t spawn MCAS. It will change you to do and that money will go into the town bank but it shouldn't be enough to push it back another day. If you want to walk there its in old old world at -7084 x -1818. If you need help getting to old old world do /warp sky to get to old old spawn. You will need to find a way to get down.

Since its in OOW any spawners you find will not need to have Gem Shop pics to take it. If you are rank Count then all you need is a silk touch pic. Unlike most towns in OOW most of the people of MCAS were wise enough to lock there chests. That does not mean there is no treasure. It does mean you will have to go hunting for it. I have personally scouted out at least 8 locations were there are spawners.

RAIDING IS NOT GRIEFING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are rules for this sort of thing. If you break the rules then the consequences of your actions are on you.

Now would be an excellent time to read the rules again. I will paste the most important parts for the event.

-Raiding is permitted in the WILD only, and considered to be anything where less then 10 non raidable blocks have been broken.

-Raidable blocks include; coal, diamond, gold, emerald, iron, redstone, and lapis blocks, all ores, beacons, anvils, hoppers, mob spawners, player/mob heads, enchantment tables, crops, banners, shulker boxes, item frames, furnaces, end portals, and chests.

One more thing. When the town falls the raid will happen in the wild. That means there will be unrestricted PVP. There will be no protections for warping into a war zone in progress. Some people (you know who you are) are going to pull out all the stops and kill people over and over again. Please plan accordingly. Hopefully they'll be more sporting about it this time than last time.

With all that said I think this is a great chance for the community to have an event where we do things together. Even though what we are doing stealing from the poor and forgotten and killing each other to do it. Whats important to remember is, stuff is just stuff but killing and stealing to get it makes it loot... and loot is the most fun item in the game.

2. Levi_the_evil

Levi_the_evil The mayor of the USSR

You had to say something ):

3. Sammy7s7

Sammy7s7 New Member

Come on dude. There were a ton of people sitting on MCAS already. Lets make it a thing for the whole server.

4. Sammy7s7

Sammy7s7 New Member

Someone, probably lots of people, warped into the town to put off the raid for another day. So, see everyone 5/20. Actually 5/21. Lets see how long people drag this out.

Last edited: May 20, 2019