Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

I just died to a bug in how Phantoms spawn

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Camellias, May 22, 2019.

1. Camellias

Camellias New Member

So, I'd slept the night before I went out to go mining in the mining world, and I decided to do a little bit of surface mining. As my luck would have it, a Phantom spawned, took out half my health, I tried running away and ran into a Creeper, then another Phantom spawned, so I ran a different direction, into a bunch of Skeletons, and then the two Phantoms came down and killed me before I could change direction again.

Neither of them should have spawned in the first place, as I'd slept the previous nights, and as a result, I lost a Diabolic Pickaxe that had Mending on top of its normal enchants, and I lost an Elytra with Unbreaking 3 and Mending. Is there anything that can be done? Or am I just out two nearly impossible to reobtain items forever?

2. Duckiegames

Duckiegames Emperor of Prussia

This bug is not on the servers side
    so idk
    @Jordan

3. Camellias

Camellias New Member

Yeah, I'm not sure if it was due to my ping, and I just got out of the bed too early (though I'm pretty sure Phantom code just checks if the player entered a bed at all, I could check), or if there's a different timer for Phantom spawns in different worlds (though I doubt that's the case). I'm not entirely sure what happened.