Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

BlueXander - Helper Apllication

Discussion in 'Approved' started by BlueXander, May 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueXander

BlueXander CEO Of Mining n' Stuff Inc.

Helper Application
    ~-~-~-~-~-~

What is your IGN?
    My IGN is BlueXander, no Nickname, My TeamSpeak is BlueXander, My Discord is The Gaming Daemon#7257

Have you had any name changes?
    N/A

What timezone do you live in?
    UK (GMT+1)

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    I have received multiple warnings before in the past that have since expired. They have been given for multiple reasons but this was before I took my time to read the rules fully which I have done now.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I believe that I would be suitable for the Helper position because I always try my best to interact and help players, new and old. I'm active a lot of the time on the server and I really enjoy just playing with all the other people. I like to think I'm pretty friendly and helpful and I'm pretty knowledgeable when it comes to Minecraft.
    How old are you?
    As of now, I am 15 years of age, 16 in October 2020

Tell us about yourself!
    Outside of Minecraft I attend a Catholic secondary school in England and am a proud member of the 79th Reading Explorers (Excalibur). I also am a anti-bullying ambassador for my school and training to be a peer supporter. I have an older and younger brother and I am interested in History, anime, music and a lot of different movies.

AdamSPA and Shyroz like this.
  2. Reimi_dies

Reimi_dies New Member

I've talked to you in game and have seen you help in chats. I believe your punishments are minor enough and long enough ago. Very nice application and helpful person! +1 from me :)

3. User95929

User95929 Active Member

Hello BlueXander, please message me on discord whenever to arrange a staff interview. My discord tag is: Muffinity#2946

AdamSPA likes this.
  4. AdamSPA

AdamSPA Mayor of EcoCity, King of EcoNation

I really like your Application ! Very nicely written and edited (I am a perfectcionist on posts :p). I believe you have changed, and your history will not affect your Application. Good luck on your Interview, you would be a good Helper !

+1 :D

-Eco

5. User95929

User95929 Active Member

Thank you for your application, after your interview I believe you know enough about our plugins and commands to make a good fit for helper.

Welcome to the staff team,
    Application Approved.

AdamSPA likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.