Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

CoolJoe's Staff App. (Re-Applying)

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CoolJoe, Nov 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoolJoe

CoolJoe Hydra Leader

Helper Application
    ~-~-~-~-~-~

What is your IGN?
    MC: CoolJoe5889
    TS3: CoolJoe
    Have you had any name changes?

N/A
    What timezone do you live in?

EST // UTC-4:00
    Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?

Yes, I have. All of the following punishments are temporary unless stated otherwise.

*I have been warned and banned for scamming with "map art" (it was a map of the town), I repaid the victim/'scam-ee' the day I got unbanned or the day after.
    *I was muted two times for spamming: "I wonder if Kieran will mute me if I keep spamming this message in chat." The first time was by Phiffan and the last mute was issued by Kieran.
    *After Phiffan muted me, I auctioned a written book that said something along the lines of: "Put the words that are in quotes in chat. 'I'm having a fun time being muted ~ CoolJoe.' "
    ***I am not going to include my warnings because they aren't punishments.
    Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?

I want to help the members of DifferentCraft. I know that I can help through the Global Chat, but I want to actually have a responsibility to helping the DifferentCrafters on the server. I have intermediate knowledge of the LWC, Towny, Diablo, Slimefun, and MyPet plugins. The parts of the plugins that I do not yet know or fully understand, I will try my best to learn them as quickly as possible. Also, I took what Keiran said into consideration and I have started acting more helpful and encouraging to the other players on the server.
    How old are you?

I'm 14 years old. My birthdate is 7.13.03
    Tell us about yourself!

I am currently a Freshman (9th Grade) at AL Brown HS. When I'm not there or playing Minecraft, I'm usually at a friends' house. I have two dogs, they're names are Buttercup (Boxer/Lab mix) and Jack (Mountain Feist). Jack was actually found in the woods tied to a tree with twine, abandoned >_<. Anyway, so we took Jack home (after we took him to the vet ;) )! I'm also applying for a job at Chick-Fil-A so wish me luck :D!

Thank you for reading my application! Please, let me know if there are any questions that arise while reading this application, I'll be glad to clear 'em up.

2. CoolJoe

CoolJoe Hydra Leader

The format got messed up on the last part lol

3. Laggy

Laggy Member

gOGOGOGOOGOGOGOOGOOGOGOO

CoolJoe likes this.
  4. CoolJoe

CoolJoe Hydra Leader

Thanks? IDK What to say, so I'm just gonna say thanks ;)!

5. user6118

user6118 New Member

Hello Joe.
    Even though your application is still awaiting review by
    Jordan,
    I highly suggest you conduct yourself in chat like a staff member
    would. Upon logging on today, this is the first thing I seen from you.
    https://gyazo.com/6536f68cff103fd9a7b18a58e37c42c7

Please think before you type. Thank you.

LittleSkittle_ likes this.
  6. CoolJoe

CoolJoe Hydra Leader

Okay, thank you for letting me know.
    I will chat more professionally in the future; I understand the importance of that attribute/behavior on this server.
    Thanks again :D!​

7. Blazingwither22

I don’t think Principal Parker would you to tell the world where you go to HS NC isn’t that big that you couldn’t find you.

8. CoolJoe

CoolJoe Hydra Leader

@Blazingwither22 What makes this high school any different from the other 25,000-ish high schools spread throughout the US? Also, just letting you know, it's Doctor Parker.
    I apologize in advance if I'm coming across as rude ;).

9. Blazingwither22

It’s a safety thing. Shouldn’t really advertise where you live.

LittleSkittle_ likes this.
  10. CoolJoe

CoolJoe Hydra Leader

Thank you for your interest in my safety, but honestly, I don't really care if somebody knows what high school I go to. If you have anything else to add onto this, then please send me a DM.
    Thank you :D!

11. LittleSkittle_

Words of advice:
    1. Stay in school.

2. Don't tell people what state you live in and what school you go to unless you want bad people in your life.

12. CoolJoe

CoolJoe Hydra Leader

To everybody else that wants to add say anything else regarding this topic on this thread, please send me a direct message.
    To addess your concerns:

1) I plan to :D!

2) Schools are public, you can find one by just driving down the road, they're not hidden; You could also find one by looking up "schools near me", or something of that sort.

Thank you!

13. CoolJoe

CoolJoe Hydra Leader

*add/say

14. Tolkie

Tolkie Queen

I would not trust Joe as a staff member, last week he stole valuable items from me and only gave them back when I and my friend questioned him. Then the next day went and changed some signs in my house for something my friend did. -1
    I feel like he would abuse his situation and staff powers like he did with his town perms.

LittleSkittle_ and YMF like this.
  15. CoolJoe

CoolJoe Hydra Leader

I'm not trying to sound aggressive in the following statements. Also, these statements are not in any order relative to the order of the issues mentioned in the previous post.

1) As I have explained strenuously over the past few days, the reason I changed the two signs in your house was that Have_Some_Milk implied on the sign that he had placed in my house that you and him were both "in on it." Since the Chicken Sandwich was in your house to begin with, that greatly supports my conclusion. Also, you are a builder in the town, so what you said about not being able to change plots and such inside the town that did not belong to you, was a bit odd.

2) If I was abusing my Town permissions, then so was Have_Some_Milk.

3) I returned the items to you and apologized greatly for it. We had both dropped it, if you have any more issued about it, please DM me.

4) Abusing Town permissions is a lot different from abusing Staff permissions. If I were to abuse any Staff permissions, there would be exponentially greater consequences than if I were to ever abuse my Town permissions.​

16. CoolJoe

CoolJoe Hydra Leader

Ah yes. I forgot all about that. Well, now it is included ;)

17. CoolJoe

CoolJoe Hydra Leader

1) Emoticons/emojis, in this case, the ladder, help convey the emotion that the person feels while writing. That being the case, I will keep using emojis. Thank you, though, for letting me know ;)!

2) I honestly forgot about that. Also, I meant that it is included in the thread now; I will edit the Application when I have access to my computer again.

3) Even though I do agree that what you're implying will happen, you don't have to be so salty -_-​

18. CoolJoe

CoolJoe Hydra Leader

Note: I cannot change the application (first post). So I will include a separate post for the punishment that @BoredandAwkward brought up.

19. cutesheepo

cutesheepo Supreme Leader

20. CoolJoe

CoolJoe Hydra Leader

@cutesheepo I saw "oof" as a comment on iFunny today and somehow it got top comment xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.