Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Cyrius's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Cyrius, Feb 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyrius

Cyrius New Member

Mod Application
    ~-~-~-~-~-~
    What is your IGN?

IGN = Cyrius_

Have you had any name changes?
    Used to be epa124 back in the good ol' days

What timezone do you live in?
    Eastern Standard Time

How active are you?
    Always available through discord, normally online for an hour a day

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    Nope, clean as a whistle

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I've seen how a lot of towny servers turn out, people start to fluster and towns get left abandon due to either lack of advertising or being so biased towards donater perms that it's impossible to enjoy. That said, Different craft is different (Pardon me). The lively and friendly staff plus the amazing community, I've really been able to feel at home on this server. I've been staff on a few servers, and I can see some things that could help DC thrive as it should. Differentcraft shouldn't be like everyone else, by definition. The interesting use of plugins and the inviting spawn that gives an intro but not overwhelm the player with plugin craziness. Different craft is where I spend a lot of time, and I want to help that space become even better.

How old are you?

Tell us about yourself!

I'm a Junior in College, for Mechanical Engineering, specializing in High-Altitude systems. I have leadership experience in being the Captain of a 28-ft Wingspan Aluminum aircraft RV-12 (2 seater). I also teach Advanced Ski Racing to ages 8-12, so I have a lot of experience dealing with people, friendly or not. I've also been an interviewer at the National Youth form conference. Minecraft wise, I have experience in world-edit, I can code in Javascript, C++, and Python, Back end.

Thank you for your time,
    Best Regards
    Cyrius_

AdamSPA likes this.
  2. Cali_Blonde98

Cali_Blonde98 Co-Mayor of Braavos

We would like to see you be more active on the server and involved within the online community in order to come to a definite decision! Also, what do you believe you can bring to the staff group that is different from other applicants and current staff members? Hope to hear from you soon! :)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Wandering Weeb

After a long discussion with the whole staff team and a vote amongst the staff, this application has been rejected.
    If you wish to apply again at a later date please do so :)
    Many Thanks ~ DC Staff Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.