Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Farewell

Discussion in 'General Discussion!' started by Alice, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Alice

Alice Emperor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As of today I got permbanned on the server. I got banned for people thinking I was "Raku" (I did say I was as a joke but stopped after I got a warning)

I will say I have enjoyed playing on the server and I think it was fun. I want to thank some nice people I met on the server (I can't remember everyone so just a few names)

Thanks to Fantasy_II for making nice houses and being a good person
    Thanks to Noassi for not being negative to me (I got sources about two other staffs with dms, not for public)
    Thanks to Derino for being a good person and understandable.
    Thanks to Mercury for also being a good person
    Thanks to Jazza for being a cool person
    Thanks to all you guys at USSR for letting me join your town at one point + being awesome people
    Thanks to Doskey to kill me to the void (Jokes aside, a good guy)
    Thanks to Chocofuzzy & HuskiesForLife to give me a chance to join Malamor when all towns have gone against me since day 1.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For everyone else who are not on the "List" nothing against any of you, just can't fit everyone onthe whole list. I do know some of you got something against me (I got dms from people, no public once again) the people who got something against me know who you are already.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If anyone still want to chat/maybe play some games on steam etc this is my discord: Myth#7653
    I might still check forums/Discord once every so often (Unless if it means server ban = platform ban)
    Some last words:
    I would like if Possible to give Lifelog Co-Mayor of Malamor
    Fantasy_II Assistant
    Derino (If he would like, I know he is in a town)) to get Co-Mayor

#TeamMiku