Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Feedback for Story

Discussion in 'General Discussion!' started by iSato, Aug 27, 2017.

1. iSato

iSato Resident Duck

Hello, Differentcrafters!

I have a story-writing contest coming up in November, and I've been working tiredly on a story for it. I have quite a story, and I think it's mostly very well done thus far, but I'm also looking for improvements!

Here is a sypnosis of the plot:

The Shrine of the Writ is a parable following the story of Danez Chapman, a slave boy of eleven years who has been formally charged with the crime of murdering his master's wife. The 1682nd year is upon the colony of Massachusetts. The trial awaits in a Beverly court. Minister Ezekiel Duncan has been summoned from his parish in Marblehead to examine the accused, and to extract from him a formal deposition on the events leading to the murder of Gail Mcbud. However, Duncan must also fend off the convictions of Reverend Levi Whitelock, the man who advises the judge on the case, and his ungodly efforts to see the boy hanged.

If you are interested in reviewing the story [or rather, what I have written thus far of it], let me know!

2. Fluffy

Fluffy Active Member

A writing contest? I'm in, if its just writing a story in general, or a story with a theme than I will be in :)

3. User3051

User3051 New Member

I'll have a read through if you'd like =]

Doesn't really seem like my kind of genre, so not sure how much feedback I'll have, but I'm willing to give it a go!