Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

FluffyWarri0rs application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by FluffyWarri0r, Mar 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FluffyWarri0r

FluffyWarri0r New Member

Helper Application
    ~-~-~-~-~-~
    What is your IGN?
    Bl4ckzlLLa AKA Zilla
    Have you had any name changes?
    FluffyCosmic_ KingWasabi_
    What timezone do you live in?
    UTC-5
    Eastern Standard Time (EST)
    UTC-6
    Central Standard Time (CST)
    Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    I have the most recent is Language from 30 days ago and the one before that is 305 days ago Its Duckie because I spelled Duckies name wrong and 615 days ago I said toxic words to a player bc I did not know what kys meant I thought it meant Kiss and 630 days ago I was talking about politics
    Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I feel there are not enough Staff; on this server because everyone is filtering chat flooding chat griefing other players and I know I have done this myself but I have changed. I want to be Trial Helper to prove I can make a difference on this server starting here. This will be my first job as staff as I do not have experience we can get through this together.
    How old are you?
    17 born on 09 03 2002
    Tell us about yourself!
    I play running back in my high school football I'm a Senior I play the Trumpet I live in the united states ive been playing Minecraft for 9 years now and on this server for almost 2 years

2. User95929

User95929 Active Member

Hello after taking a look at your staff application and reviewing it for the past few days we've decided that you have too many issues in your player history to make you qualified for staff position. Especially considering one of your offenses happened fairly recently. We appreciate your honesty and your time with us on the server.

Application Denied.

AdamSPA likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.