Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by JHCubes, Sep 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JHCubes

JHCubes New Member

Helper Application
    ~-~-~-~-~-~

What is your IGN?
    JHCubes

Have you had any name changes?
    I used to be xTurnxBackx and Ranger8104 prior to about May I think

What timezone do you live in?
    Dallas, Texas (Central Timezone)

How active are you?
    I am usually active for 4-5 hrs after school ends and every other weekend

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    The only punishment I've had on this server was i got caught with an afk fish farm but I removed it therefore resulting in no ban

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I feel that I should be selected because, I used to be a staff member on a smaller server before it died ( meaning i have prior experience ), and I have been playing Minecraft for roughly 4-5 years, and servers for about 3-4 years. I have the ability to be connected with the players on a more personal level because, most servers the staff are nice and all but they just feel like there there to govern everybody else instead of having fun and enjoying it.

How old are you?
    I could be considered too young, but I am 13

Tell us about yourself!
    My name is Jacob ( not comfortable saying my last name, Im sorry ), I am a very smart "kid", I am in 8th grade but have already taken the ACT and gotten higher than average high schoolers have. I can also solve a Rubik's cube in under 40 seconds and I am on Team USA Speedcubing.
    I really hope I can the DifferentCraft team very soon!

Edit- Yes I know i joined 9-1-17 but I play a lot more than an average player

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  2. User3051

User3051 New Member

Thread is being locked and application will remain pending. Look forward to helping you :)

JHCubes likes this.
  3. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

hello.
    your application was a difficult one for us and we have put a lot of thought into this outcome,
    you learnt the commands very quickly with outstanding professionalism towards me and rose.
    this is not appearing in game as we would expect from a staff member, also you are quite inactive in game
    and on ts (from when ive been on).
    you may apply in a few weeks and if you have changed and matured your application will certainly be looked
    at again.

thanks for creating this application, we take all applications seriously and thank you for wanting to help the server

application rejected
    thread locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.