Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Helper Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by twinSoul_, Mar 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twinSoul_

twinSoul_ New Member

What is your IGN?
    twinSoul_

Have you had any name changes?
    former username was GeneralBraxius79

What timezone do you live in?
    EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    None

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?

For the brief time I have been on the server, I have grown to love it and the people here. Putting it simply this is the best server I've played on, and I wish to settle down here and give back to the community that welcomed and helped me here from the very beginning. I have former staff experience and I'm finally ready to jump back into the motions. That being said, however, a lot has changed. The arrival of discord being one of them. The ticket system now in place allows an ease of access to staff for issues on the server itself rather than a /msg in game and a couple of messages over Skype. I am excited to see what has changed since 8 years ago and I'm eager to take on this challenge. I believe I should become a helper because of my prior experience as staff, my reputation with players on the server, my passion for helping others and lastly the pace of this position seems just right for me as opposed to the position I staffed for formerly (co-owner).

How old are you?
    20 years old

Tell us about yourself!
    I love reading books about history and philosophy. I play the drums on occasion, I own a fish tank and even practice HEMA! (see my post on the Introduce Yourself section for more)

AdamSPA likes this.
  2. Dark_cougar

Dark_cougar Cougar_shadow

I have seen you pretty active, you are a really good player, you follow the rules of the server and you help players, also being the mayor of avel is pretty cool too, i think you will be great as a staff member and I would say +1, 10/10

AdamSPA and MajorDan like this.
  3. AdamSPA

AdamSPA Mayor of EcoCity, King of EcoNation

You are active and skilled in being a Staff member, I think Helper would be perfect for you.
    Good luck !

+1 From me !

-Ecologic

4. User95929

User95929 Active Member

Hello after giving you an interview on discord I've decided that you are mature and knowledgeable to be staff on this server. Congratulations.

Application Approved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.