Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

ickle's mod application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by ickletickles, Apr 18, 2023.

1. ickletickles

ickletickles New Member

Mod Application
    ~-~-~-~-~-~
    What is your IGN?

ickletickles, my in-game nickname is Bunn. And my preferred pronouns are she/they :)

Have you had any name changes?
    No, I havent.

What timezone do you live in?
    London (British Summer Time/ GMT+1).

How active are you?
    I'm online for a few hours every day (2-5 hours), but I'm available on discord most of the time.

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    No, I haven't. I did receive one warning by gonzo1o around 2 years back, which was because of a minor fight I had with Hap, which we sorted eventually >.<

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I've been a player on the server for a long while now, and I've always loved the community on Differentcraft. The server has been like an online home of sorts, and all throughout covid and after - I've made friends on here that I would cherish forever! Me wanting to be a staff member is a way of me hoping to give back and do a little something on my part for this beautiful community <3

How old are you?
    I'm 25 >.< Definitely fulfil the age requirement if there's no upper cap lol.

Tell us about yourself!

Let's see... Most people on the server know me as Ickles, or Bun(ny?). I'm an Indian who is currently doing her postgrad in Psychology from England. I did my undergrad in Computer Science Engineering and hoping to do a doctorate at some point in A.I.+Psych (fingers crossed). I'm also a writer/poet (who religiously sticks to writing sad poetry) and a physical therapist (don't try making sense of the randomness, I still haven't). I love travelling, listening to music, long unnecessary conversations about anything and everything, and learning new skills that I might or might not use in the future....Yup, think that sums me up quite well lol
    Hoping you guys would see me as a good candidate for the position xx