Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Jack's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Jack Daly, Nov 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Daly

Jack Daly New Member

What is your IGN?
    My IGN is jdaly02 but most people know me as Jack

Have you had any name changes?
    yes, I went under the IGN: Jingle1999 until last year

What timezone do you live in?
    Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    I was muted and banned 3 years ago by Jordan for abuse of /kick perms
    I was kicked for being toxic around 2 years ago.
    I was muted briefly recently for swearing also.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    For upwards of 3 or even 4 years, Differentcraft has been one of my favourite servers to play on in Minecraft. Whilst I took around a year to a year and a half break in mid-2018, I returned back to the server in July and I have been an active member of the community once again helping out newer members of the server who weren't quite sure what the logistics of a towny server meant - or helping people grasp some of the more unique plugins in the server such as the slime fun plugin or the voting mechanics. All in all, I feel very privileged to play in such a helpful, communicative and welcoming environment, I only ask that I am allowed a shot at giving back to the community I've enjoyed playing with for so long.

- I hope it can be appreciated that my punishments were relatively long ago and that I have grown up, developed and matured as a person overall since then.

How old are you?
    18 years old

Tell us about yourself!
    I am currently a 1st-year undergraduate at the University of Manchester studying Philosophy with a module in politics, whilst being here I occupied a new hobby - skydiving! which I'm an avid fan of at the moment despite national lockdown presently. my usual pastimes, however, include playing the piano, singing, acting and I love to get involved in controversial debates whether ethical or political with family, friends and even sometimes total strangers! I hope to be a corporate solicitor one day as litigation and dispute resolution between high profile clients appeals to me as a career.

Stevenxb10 and Spookz like this.
  2. Spookz

Spookz Leader of EcoCity and Panem

Jack would make a fantastic helper. He knows the server rules and assists many other players, getting them involved in projects so they feel a valued part of a close community.

I have spent many hours voice calling with him over the past few months, and he is someone who I know is mature and can be fully trusted.

Huge +1 from me!

3. Stevenxb10

Stevenxb10 New Member

Ive called with Jack a few times and he is a really nice guy, very genuine and helpful.. I think he would do a great job as helper :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Wandering Weeb

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Wandering Weeb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.