Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

JDawg's Mod App

Discussion in 'Approved' started by JDawg, Dec 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JDawg

JDawg Resident Troll

Mod Application
    ~-~-~-~-~-~
    What is your IGN?

JDawg513 in Minecraft (current in-game nick is JollyJDawg) , TS name is JDawg.

Have you had any name changes?
    Not since several months before I joined this server, no.

What timezone do you live in?
    United States EST / GMT -5:00

How active are you?
    Currently on the server/teamspeak almost every day for multiple(6-7+) hours per day. This will change once my job starts back up in February/March but I'll likely still be fairly active even then.

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    Aside from 2 long expired warnings that I got when I first joined the server, no.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I'm not only an experienced Minecraft player, having been involved with the game one way or the other since Late Alpha/Early Beta. But I'm also an experienced former server owner, admin, and moderator. Having worked with servers of all sizes and types from the old school Hamachi days to large whitelisted and public hub servers. I'm also experienced with most common plugins, including optimization thereof; and am quick on the uptake of those I'm not too familiar with. In short, being a mod is old hat to me; and I take an old-school no-nonsense approach to it. With my current rank as Lord on this server, I've also been doing what I can to help keep it friendly for all during the recent weeks and issues.

How old are you?
    As of this posting, I'm just under three days of being 22 years old.

Tell us about yourself!

Currently a career Chef working seasonally under contract within the sports industry while I complete my Degree in Network Engineering and Database Management. Lover of all things related to food, video gaming, technology, and the arts.

Blazingwither22 likes this.
  2. Blazingwither22

Yes yes yes!!!

3. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

accepted please ask about an interview

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.