Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Let's get active on the forums again!

Discussion in 'General Discussion!' started by OfficiallyPixel, Apr 28, 2018.

1. OfficiallyPixel

OfficiallyPixel Donator+

Nowadays, there isn't too many players on the forums. The forums is a great place to chat with players and ask the community questions. However, I haven't been seeing too much activity on the forums. There's about one reply a day, and sometimes a week.

I wonder why?
    Maybe it's because there's nothing interesting to talk about.
    But there's several things to do and talk about!
    I'll give you some examples.

+ Sharing your recent (or old!) creations to the server! Players can rate them and give you comments and feedback. You might also be mentioned in the community spotlight if your build is that good.
    + Playing forum games! Who doesn't like to play a game every now and then? It's fun!
    + Socializing! You can chit-chat with other players about topics relating to DifferentCraft like builds or anything in general.
    + Suggesting new ideas to the server! You might get bored, and if you do then tell the staff members what you want to see that's new in DifferentCraft! They just might take your suggestion into consideration.
    + Helping other players out! You can help players out with several things that they might need help with, like what are DiabloBottles or how to claim land.
    + Making / Viewing tips and guides! Give players tips on how to play DifferentCraft the most efficiently. Or, look at them! You just might find something you didn't know before.

There are so many fun things to do on the forums, I'm surprised it's so inactive! Instead of just browsing, create a new topic! Players want to see new material and talk about it.

2. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

As the most active member of the forums I personally agree that more people should get active on them as I have posted before.

Ban requests with the right proof and format will be resolved faster than otherwise asking in game, we aim you deal with any ban request or report a player within 24hours of it being posted.

And the forums are great for a chat!

OfficiallyPixel likes this.
  3. Bushwalk

Bushwalk I like chu

I agree! I'd love to see more activity on the forums as a new member! Thanks for making this :)