Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

MajorDan Helper App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by MajorDan, Mar 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MajorDan

MajorDan New Member

Tell us your in game name and nickname, as well as your name on TeamSpeak3.

MajorDan

Have you had any name changes?

it was Skepticskelly

If you have please list them here.

What timezone do you live in? Eastern daylight time
    This is important when we’re planning staff meetings.

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why? no i have not
    We’re looking for honesty and whether you’ve changed, not a reason to deny you.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position? i feel like i belong on the stafff team because i have been a active member for over four years i know my way around a server becuase i had one two years ago. i have been with jordan since the beginning i was one of the first people to join his server and see what this server has grown into and i want to keep this server happy and healthy like it should always be. this server is one of the best and diverse server i have been on i would give it a 5/5 for how jordan and the staffs over the years have made it a great server
    Tell us in a paragraph why you would be suitable to this position, and why we should offer you an interview.

How old are you? 19
    Do you meet the age requirement?

Tell us about yourself! i am very active i am almost always on either discord or the server
    Include anything you want us to know about you outside of Minecraf

2. poesepro

poesepro wehushi_sushi

He would be an good helper

MajorDan likes this.
  3. BoxedFoxLLC

BoxedFoxLLC New Member

As far as I have seen on the server, He has the heart and drive to be a great helper.

MajorDan likes this.
  4. User95929

User95929 Active Member

Hello MajorDan, also known as SkepticSkelly. After a generous discussion with the rest of the staff team, we've all decided that due to the fact you just recently returned from a long period of inactivity it would be best if you kept being active on the server for a minimum of two weeks or more before submitting another application for helper. We appreciate you playing with us and look forward to seeing you in game. Please consider reapplying in the future. :)

MajorDan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.