Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Meatbeatius

Discussion in 'Everything Towny!' started by Dark_cougar, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Dark_cougar

Dark_cougar Cougar_shadow

Hello, arctic_katze is here
    I run a town called meatbeatius, I’m considered leader but the mayor and a co mayor is banned, sadly
    So I’m not gonna let my friends town just fall, I’m gonna keep it running, It’s been going pretty well since the major grief that happened, don’t think the town name is immature because trust me it could have been worse, I mean, there was a town called ram ranch in 2018, if u don’t know what that is just... don’t search it lol, so my town is mostly known for its ice roads and badass look, kinda looks like a western town in a zombie apocalypse, damn tho because we dooo have zombies in game so.. why not
    Ok straight to this (u didn’t have to read this)

Meatbeatius is indeed recruiting new and old members, anyone can join, there are still rules
    1: be respectful
    2: no heartless features
    That includes abuse, racism, suicide jokes, sexual harassment/assault etc
    3: all server rules apply
    4: no grief
    5: no harassment
    6: plz don’t be toxic
    That’s all the important rules
    My noble assistant kiato natsuko is here to help too, she’s nice but don’t get on her bad side
    We have a guardian farm, hand built by meatbeatius members including me
    /mail arctic_katze or discord me, katze lord#1287 if you want to join
    The town is from Valhalla nation, run by spadedraws
    Free plots, no taxes, if you do wanna support the town then do /t deposit amount
    If you want an embassy I can try set you up with one, we have our more nature themed town in the outpost whitch a lot of members will like, plots there go to 4 chunks each player, I will collect the good Diablo drops from the farm and I might just Leave you a random gift In your house, the chest will have a sign with a random comment and then -katze, i can say random stuff so yeah, katze lord#1287 interested? Mail/discord me, -

2. Dark_cougar

3. Dark_cougar

Ooops didn’t meant to “?”