Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Mod Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by citisma, Feb 9, 2019.

1. citisma

citisma New Member

What is your IGN?
    Citisma and my discord is Citi#2580

Have you had any name changes?
    No I have not.

What timezone do you live?
    I live in central time but i often stay up very late.

How active are you?

I'm on every day.

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    No, I have nothing on my /history

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I was going to apply for helper first and if the owner thinks i should do so I will but after what happened yesterday i felt like he could use the help since people are freaking out about there being no modes. I am very active on the server I play everyday. A few years ago I used to play on a server for about 4-5 years that has since shut down and I had worked my way from assistant (helper) to mod, head mod, then admin over the course of a few yesrs. I know all the commands. I have been playing minecraft since i was 12 so i pretty much know everything there is to know. I've made a lot of good friends on the server hopefully ones I will talk to for a long time. This is genuinly my favorite server and I really just want to help it in any way I can.

How old are you?
    I am 18 I will be 19 in may.

Tell us about yourself!

Well I'm not really sure what to say because im not very interesting but games are pretty much all I do and love. I have 4 older brothers so its what I grew up with. I recently have been moving houses a lot and its been stressful because I have lost a lot of friends but before I moved just recently I started playing minecraft again and on DifferentCraft and made a lot of friends which has helped. I guess the only other thing about me worth knowing is that im a very creative and artistic person and I have 3 cats but other than that, thats pretty much all.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    LoLoButt likes this.
  2. xDawk

xDawk Barty

Look, i understand y'all want to be popular now that the cool kids are gone, things won't change, this server is done for no matter how hard you try to believe in the opposite |:>

Jordan doesn't care anymore: https://prnt.sc/mkaost

People who have been staff previously knows and understands that jordan is a lazy bum that doesn't care for duck, if you end up going with your choice of becoming staff then good luck with the 2 weeks before you get bored of constantly having to wait for Jordan to get on to actually be productive and do something about your reports. Trust me, i know how it goes and it's a real pain not being able to do your job the way you're meant to do it

Steen was right, this server is dead and y'all should dip before you waste too much time, let's be honest it'll shut down eventually