Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by bever46, Jan 17, 2019.

1. bever46

bever46 Raku - Permbanned

What is your IGN?
    KohiruimakiKaren ( Discord Bever#6969 )

Have you had any name changes?
    SinonAsada16 XCharaDreemur, RakuOchaco

What timezone do you live in?
    Norway (GMT+1)

How active are you?
    I am usually active alot, probably on from 1pm to 7pm or so, then most active from 11pm to 5/6am.

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    My history isn't great and have been banned/warned a couple of times before.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I have played Minecraft since version 1.2.5 and know the game well. I started playing on the server around summer of 2017. I am aware of all the raidable blocks and rules. I have had experience as staff on a server before as a Admin before (Norwegian server). I don't got any schedules for anything I need to do so I got alot of spare time to play on the server.

I also got alot of knowledge about server performance, plugins and I think I could do a really good job on the server. My goal if I got into the staff team is to make the best experience for new players. When I have helped people before just with a simple thing as a command it warmths my heart that I helped the person and maybe even made their day a bit ligther. I can probably be on for atleast 9 hours a day.
    I also got my own private testing server so I got alot of experience of testing plugins.

How old are you?

I am 16, 17 later this january

Tell us about yourself!

I am a guy that loves culture of different countries and I am really into Anime and Manga.
    Since I was way a little kid I have always loved to play games and always played Pokemon on my DS. I haven't had many friends, well atleast in real life but I got my Anime and Manga I can read/watch or play games. I love to eat food and I like to take 2-3hours off my computer to take a walk outside while playing games on my phone.

I can be a bit of a shy person, not much shy in games and of what people who have said to me before I am a really great guy to talk to if you get to know me well enough.

2. JOSHSLAYDE

JOSHSLAYDE Drea's Grey Fran

This application is seriously concerning. Not gonna lie.

3. user6118

user6118 New Member

Denied due to history.