Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

ModMCdl's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by ModMCdl, Feb 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ModMCdl

ModMCdl Viceroy of the Birschyde Fjord

Mod Application

~-~-~-~-~-~

What is your IGN?

IGN: ModMCdl

Discord: ModMCdl#3744

Have you had any name changes?

Changed the capitalization of my username.

What timezone do you live in?

US Eastern

How active are you?

I like to think I’m pretty active. I’m on mostly every day, my irl job sometimes gets in the way of that.

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?

None.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?

I have been a helper for almost half a year now. I originally joined this position because I love this community, and wanted to do my part in guiding new players, and keeping the community a pleasant place.

As of late, I have found that the members of upper staff have been dwindling in active playtime. I believe that as a moderator, I would fulfill the growing need for more chat moderation, along with dealing with larger issues. I am able to keep a level head and mitigate tense situations effectively, an ability that would only be improved with a moderation position.

I have experience moderating large servers, as I was an administrator on two servers which have now closed and a moderator on plenty of others. I continue to provide administrative assistance for a modded server today, however do not actively play on it, and have also owned and operated my own in the past. Because of my past experience, I have considerable knowledge of many multiplayer plugins, especially Towny, CoreProtect, and AdminEssentials. (Although I may need to be briefed on any updates/changes in syntax).

How old are you?

Tell us about yourself!

Building in Minecraft is what I do in my spare time, and it is rare that I find a server as awesome and friendly as DifferentCraft. I have been playing Minecraft since alpha days, but outside of that, there hasn’t really been any other game that stuck with me. (Well, maybe Skyrim, but that’s only because there’s a new version every 3 years). Aside from gaming I’m a seasoned Bartender and Barista, and an architecture graduate student finishing up university. Because of this combination, I literally have no life.

Anything else you'd like to know, feel free to hit me up here or on Discord!

-ModMCdl

AdamSPA, acostas and Chad like this.
  2. Chad

Chad /t spawn Anaheim

He SHould Really Be a Mod tbh. We need more Active Mods.
    +1

ModMCdl likes this.
  3. Cyrius

Cyrius New Member

I also think he should be a Mod, he has a great town and he does way more than he should as a helper, it's only natural!

ModMCdl likes this.
  4. acostas

acostas Member

Your nick can at last fulfill its existence :)
    +1

ModMCdl likes this.
  5. User95929

User95929 Active Member

Hi Mod, I've been going over the staff applications. I noticed you haven't logged in within the last three days. We'd love to see you online soon and become more active. Will leave this application open for now.

AdamSPA likes this.
  6. Dark_cougar

Dark_cougar Cougar_shadow

I must say you would be a really good mod, god luck and +1 from me :)

7. Cyrius

Cyrius New Member

It's been a month! how is Mod not a Mod yet? he is extremely qualified and goes above and beyond to help people!

AdamSPA likes this.
  8. User95929

User95929 Active Member

Hello I would like to arrange an interview with you at your earliest convenience.

ModMCdl and AdamSPA like this.
  9. User95929

User95929 Active Member

Congratulations, after your interview we've decided to promote you to Trial Moderator. We have great expectations of you.

AdamSPA likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.