Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Money guide with Raku

Discussion in 'Guides, Tutorials, Tips!' started by bever46, Nov 18, 2018.

?

Was this useful?

Poll closed Nov 18, 2019.
  1. Yes

60.0%
  2. No

40.0%
  1. bever46

bever46 Raku - Permbanned

Okay so this is the first guide I make and I didn't check if anyone else made this so here I am.

How to make cash with Raku

1 you can make cash of using /jobs then /jobs browse to find more info about which ones that are avaible and then do /jobs join (You can have 2 jobs at 1 time)

2 I recommand Farmer job. With that you can sneak + right click with close to you with raw fish and earn 100$ per cat, then kill it. You can spawn 10 in total every 4min.

3. Auction, people that are new to the server might think "Hey, I got no valueables so this won't work!" that's why you should do this:
    Sell items like Dirt, doors, or other random items that you might think is "Junk". People will try to win the competition on who can get the items, you might earn a big profit.

4. Ask people for jobs, warning you need to make sure you got a Helmet on you for it's dangerous if construction working without a helmet, so pack your helmet and grab some snacks.

5. Sell book and quils that are signed. Try to make them interesting and you might earn some cash.

6. Afk farming spawners (Not litterly afk) You can have an automatic farm on the server but don't just stand still or you might get punished. Do work in your place or atleast interact with the chat!

7. Make events, try to make some fun events for people like quizes, races and make a little fee on how much per person. Also be sure to give people a little prize if they win.

8. This is probably a obvious one to alot of old/new players. Do /vote you will earn 3.5k for free once a day + get vote keys that you can either A. Sell B. open them and get some loot.

If this guide was useful please upvote it and share it with newcomers :)

-RakuOchaco

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    XXXQQQ2 and Jacob Lowther like this.
  2. assassinender_

assassinender_ New Member

This is a good guide

3. Aflakk

Aflakk Member

2 is wrong. The cooldown is only 4 minutes

4. Levi_the_evil

Levi_the_evil The mayor of the USSR