Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Neya's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by neyastar, Mar 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neyastar

neyastar melon waifu ♡

Mod Application

~-~-~-~-~-~

What is your IGN?

ign > neyau

nickname > Ney

Have you had any name changes?

I've had no name changes.

What timezone do you live in?

PST

How active are you?

I'm usually on and offline from the hours of 1 pm-10 pm PST.

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?

I have had various punishments in the past, due to me being immature and toxic. Over time I have accepted these punishments and have chosen to move on from them, becoming a more mature person over time.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?

Throughout the year I've been playing I've seen the server change and grow in many ways. I would like to see the server grow even more and I'm willing to help in any way I can. In the more recent months, we've lost some mods leaving the server to be often full of helpers, causing punishments taking hours to days to be applied. I believe that I could help as I'm available throughout most of the day, mostly at night, meaning I could hop on at almost any time and assist whoever needs help. Throughout my past time on the server, I have shown that I wasn't the most mature person, but I think I've shown how much I've changed. I think that me being a more serious helper has prepared me enough to become a moderator as I have dealt with many out of control player involved situations on the server.

How old are you?

Tell us about yourself!

In my free time, which I often have quite a lot of, I’m usually spotted playing games like Animal Crossing, Stardew Valley, and Minecraft. On the off chance, I'm not playing one of those three I'm probably doing something like watching anime or sleeping. I’m currently taking my fourth year of graphic arts-related classes, along with a 3-D modeling and animations course. I am also currently co-parenting a green anole named Ivy and a long tail lizard named Scoob :cool:.

AdamSPA and Anonymous like this.
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Wandering Weeb

+1 she’s just too cool for this world why wouldn’t I +1

3. User95929

User95929 Active Member

Hello Neya, thank you for the time you took to submit this application. I remember in the past when you used to be very toxic and immature. I have seen you grow into a much more well behaved staff member and player on differentcraft. You've shown time and time again that you've certainly changed. I see the potential in you to be an excellent moderator in the future and am willing to give you the chance to prove yourself to the rest of the staff team and differentcraft community. Application Approved.

AdamSPA likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.