Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Panda's Helper App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CringyPanda820, Jul 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CringyPanda820

CringyPanda820 DaKingNamedPanda

What is your IGN?
    Tell us your in game name and nickname, as well as your name on TeamSpeak3.
    DaKingNamedPanda and ts should TheKingOfPandas
    Have you had any name changes?
    If you have please list them here.
    Panda820zz, cringy_af_820, pandaboy820yt, TheKing0fPandas and cringypanda820(maybe more cant remember all of them xD)
    What timezone do you live in?
    This is important when we’re planning staff meetings.
    EST -5:00 Eastren Time Zone
    Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    We’re looking for honesty and whether you’ve changed, not a reason to deny you.
    A ban for inapporite build, a kick for not spelling right and a mute for disreapcting players
    Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    Tell us in a paragraph why you would be suitable to this position, and why we should offer you an interview.
    Since i Have been really deavtive i went to many leadership camps and i Have matured since apllyed for Helper where kieran gave me 3 mouths to mature more and reapply when I am more mature. I have joined this server last year and I would spend all night playing the server. My spelling may not improved but my leadership skills has grown greatly. I know I have become more mature.
    How old are you?
    Do you meet the age requirement?
    13 almost 14
    Tell us about yourself!
    Include anything you want us to know about you outside of Minecraft.
    I am a 2nd dergree black blet at FMA (falmouth Martial Arts), I have one dog who causes alot of backrounds noises(if u hear yelling in my ts its prob because dodger has been getting more sick and we would yell each pther who fed him to much) I love playing soccer and I am doing AP cal and ap phyics in 9th grade. plus my engilish is rly bad.

2. CringyPanda820

CringyPanda820 DaKingNamedPanda

3. User3051

User3051 New Member

Hi Panda,
    Thanks for taking the time to apply, however we will not be offering you an interview at this time. If you would like some more information in regards to this decision feel free to send me a private message on the forums. Thanks.

Thread Locked.
    Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.