Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Payville reopens!

Discussion in 'Everything Towny!' started by Kee, Jul 16, 2018.

?

Open the mall again!

Poll closed Jul 22, 2018.
  1. YES!

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No thanks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

After some disappointment of me giving up on payville and handing it to my slightly inactive co mayor joe_49 I joined the town of Cunard, this was to be part of an active community with the hope of starting a mall and some great new builds.

Unfortunately me and Cunard did not get along super well and I decided I should leave! (I don’t hold any grudges against them)

I have now made myself well at home in my once town of payville, I have cleared all the inactive plots and have set new areas including my recent addition to the fun an embassy plot area (embassys are $500)

I have a new plan for the town which I plan to outline here, first of all we will be moving away from accepting residents for a while and more focusing on the history of our wonderful town.

Secondly I plan to display art and various other items throughout our town, making the towns historic past known to all!

Thirdly I plan to open up the town to a different side of the community offering large plots to players who wish to be part of our new community (we will be adding established players only)

Lastly I would like to add a pole to this thread asking if anyone would like the payville mall to reopen its doors - decide above

Thanks for reading - kieran

2. Duckiegames

Duckiegames Emperor of Prussia

kieran shouldnt u be asleep bad kieran !
    Good luck with payville to ^-^

Kee likes this.
  3. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

The poll has closed.

I will now discuss with my mayor and my fellow town staff about setting up a shop supplier mall with cheap prices and limited access.