Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Reimi_dies' Helper Application.

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Reimi_dies, Mar 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reimi_dies

Reimi_dies New Member

Helper Application
    ~-~-~-~-~-~
    What is your IGN?

Before, it was Grimm_Stone, I applied in the past, now my account is Reimi_Dies.
    Discord: grim_#8647

Have you had any name changes?
    My account I first joined on was Grimm_Stone, but now I use the account Reimi_dies.
    Name Changes for Reimi_dies:
    caesar_dies

What timezone do you live in?
    EST

How active are you?
    I'm active almost all the time on weekends, and can get on for at least 4 hours a day on the weekdays. This is with school. Without school, I can be on almost 24/7.

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    Not on any server, ever.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I have been on this server for almost over a year now, and no matter what the staff have always been great and active. I am a friendly face to everyone, and will help anybody out that need it, and let new players know that it is there. Not only am I strict when I need to be, but I can always bring a laugh to people's faces. I have had experience in being staff in the past, being an admin on a modpack and a builder on another. I am always active on discord. I hope I can assist in helping this server grow, and flourish more than it already is!

How old are you?
    I'm 15, but quite mature for my age.

Tell us about yourself!

Outside of Minecraft, I enjoy writing fantasy genre pieces, painting, and I have a great passion in music and theatre. I work with children, at a daycare to help out in my town. In my opinion, apple juice is the best drink no matter how old you are, aha. I'm an all honors student, and am very passionate and committed to things I put my mind too. I hope we can all get to know each other more regardless if I get the job or not :).

AdamSPA likes this.
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Wandering Weeb

+1 have heard good things from other staff about you and have seen u on helping players new and old quite a bit
    You have previous experience with the server being an older player too so theres an extra :p

AdamSPA likes this.
  3. neyastar

neyastar melon waifu ♡

Became more active when I suggested it, a really sweet player and is often see helping other players. +1

- Neya

AdamSPA likes this.
  4. AdamSPA

AdamSPA Mayor of EcoCity, King of EcoNation

Definitely a +1 from me !
    You are kind and helpful, active and I think Helper fits perfectly for you.
    Good luck !

-Ecologic

5. User95929

User95929 Active Member

Hello after giving you an interview on discord, I believe that you are knowledgeable and mature enough to be a helper on DifferentCraft. Congratulations and welcome to the staff team.

Application Approved.

Dark_cougar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.