Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Sam's Mod App

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Anonymous, Dec 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Wandering Weeb

Mod Application
    ~-~-~-~-~-~
    What is your IGN?

Minecraft IGN: SamaelStar / Nickname: Ellis
    Discord Name: SamaelStar

Have you had any name changes?
    None to my knowledge

What timezone do you live in?
    BST / GMT + 1

How active are you?
    I come on the server every day usually for a few hours daily as my minimum except Wednesdays where I can't come online till around 8pm.

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    On my history I have a ban from morgan for a test and a kick from when i attempted to say that people need to stop saying "the server is bad" ...

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I have been a helper on differentcraft for just over 4 months now i believe. In that time I have seen many players that require help only a moderator can provide, however, it is extremely rare that any will be online at the time. We have a shortage of active mods and by that I really mean we currently have 0 active mods. I have been told to go for the moderator role for quite a while now by many of the players on the server and so I belive I should at least give it a try. As well as this, I have had more experience in roles similar to moderator over quite a few years on different games that work with similar punishment systems. This allows me to see things the way a moderator should and allows me to keep an open mind on situations that would require me to be involved in.

How old are you?
    I am 16 years old and therefore do meet the requirement.

Tell us about yourself!

I am currently a college student studying Computing and Digital technolgies on my first year Level 3 Triple Diploma course. Anime, video games and music are what get me through the day lmao. (Falling In Reverse = <3). I play other games like csgo and gmod from time to time and thats pretty much it, im a boring bean ik ;)

acostas likes this.
  2. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Thanks Ellis.

I will talk to you on discord regarding this.

(This is here to make it official)

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Accepted

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.