Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CatchDatL1, Sep 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatchDatL1

CatchDatL1 New Member

Hello, I would like to apply for staff. My staff role i am applying for is moderator (Mod). I am staff on several servers, I used to be staff on NexusPvP and several others, I am willing to apply because I want to help the server out and get rid of all the cheaters. Now I have many many experience of being staff and if i see a hacker I will ban him or her and if someone is abusing a glitch I will warn them or ban them temporarily for 2 following days.

-CatchDatL

I hope you fellow staff love my application, have a nice day, and read this application!!

2. Brother_Andre

Brother_Andre Keep On Keeping On

I can't speak for staff, because I'm just a player. But as a player certain things like this and this worry me when it comes to you being a member of staff, let alone a moderator. And these bans are quite recent on other servers, so you cannot very well say that this was just you when you were first figuring out the game, or just having a laugh. You seem to have a history going.

But again, it's not up to me.

SteenDeFenomeen likes this.
  3. SteenDeFenomeen

Please follow the format that can be found here , further i wanted to let you know that you joined this evening, that means you don't fit into our requirments to join our staff team, i suggest make some play time and re-apply in a few weeks!

- Steen

Alguy1, User3051 and Brother_Andre like this.
  4. User3051

User3051 New Member

Denied for the reason above.
    Thread Locked.

Brother_Andre likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.