Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Stevenxb10’s Helper Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Stevenxb10, May 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stevenxb10

Stevenxb10 New Member

Helper Application
    ~-~-~-~-~-~

What is your IGN?
    My IGN is Stevenxb10
    My teamspeak and discord are the same.

Have you had any name changes?
    No, not whilst playing on the server.

What timezone do you live in?
    BST (United Kingdom).

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    Never.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    In my time playing minecraft I have had lots of experience with being staff and helping people. Helping others is what makes me happy.

From 2016-2018 I was moderator on a server called OrbMC. It was a similar size to this one, with towny, diablodrops and slimefun. Unfortunately the owner, Pete, no longer wanted to fund the server and so it was closed.

In 2019 I started my own towny slimefun server, with a few members of the old community I used to play on. We had the same plugins, and a nice player base. I bought a few more servers and merged them into one with creative, pvp and towny.
    At the end of 2019 I gave the server to a friend, and he decided not to continue the server in early 2020.

Because of my experience, I feel as though I would be a great asset to the staff team here at DifferentCraft. I have experience helping players through my years as helper/mod, and great experience with the same plugins we use on this server.

I always help people in chat whenever I see anybody need anything and, a lot of the time, there are no staff present to help.
    I believe I can help you fill the time zone gap you have, due to my flexible play times. I am typically able to be online for around 4 hours per day, usually spread out into hour or two hour chunks. I am also active in the discord voice chat, talking to new players every day.

How old are you?
    I am 17.

Tell us about yourself!
    Random things about myself:
    Outside of minecraft, I am currently studying medicine in hope to become a doctor in future years. I love to play and write music, and during this quarantine I’ve had a job writing music for people :). I’ve been playing piano and guitar for many many years now, and that crossed with minecraft is what makes me happy.

Thank you for reading my application, and any feedback would be greatly appreciated. <3

Stay safe everybody :)

2. Spookz

Spookz Leader of EcoCity and Panem

I have regularly seen Steven helping others in chat with commands. He is a very friendly guy and I think he would be a fantastic Helper! Best of luck!

+1

Last edited: May 25, 2020
    Lauriegrace, Shyroz and Stevenxb10 like this.
  3. Lauriegrace

Lauriegrace New Member

I always see him on the server or discord chat and whenever I need help, he's the first one to reply! He's reliable, kind and helpful, I think he'd be an amazing helper. Good luck! +1 :)

Stevenxb10 likes this.
  4. Reimi_dies

Reimi_dies New Member

+1 Very active, voice chats in discord, and knows his plugins.

Stevenxb10 likes this.
  5. User95929

User95929 Active Member

After your interview on discord, you seem to be knowledgeable enough about our plugins and rules to be fit for helper role.

Welcome to the staff team,
    Application Approved.

AdamSPA likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.