Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

TomoeKoga's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Alice, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Alice

Alice Lost all my items

Helper Application
    ~-~-~-~-~-~
    What is your IGN?

TomoeKoga Myth#7653
    Have you had any name changes?
    No
    What timezone do you live in?
    Norway GMT+1
    How active are you?
    I am on pretty much everday when I have the chance, usually on 6-8hours atleast.

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    Have recived a punishment before, got banned once for being on same ip (Shared internet, a bit of a story) as someone who got banned. It was a miss understanding so got unbanned, then got 1 warning for using a alt.
    Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?

I know all the staff on the server quit so I think I could fill the blank spot. I have been staff on some servers a couple of years ago. I know all the DifferentCraft rules. I feel like I belong in the staff team for I am not someone who would abuse their power. I know how easily one can abuse and destroy awhole server. I got knowledge about punishement lengths aswell. I joined this server around a month ago.

I feel like I would be a good addition to the team for I like to help people, even with the simplest command. I would always prioritize the players over myself on the server. I know people have said I would not be a the best for the staff team but I think I could do decent, even if just as a trail-helper or so for a month. For me on all servers the players are the #1 objective.

How old are you?
    I am 17 years old.

Tell us about yourself!

I am a simple person that usually get along with people well. Since I was a little kid I have always loved games and animals. I play games such as Pokemon on my Switch/3DS and I got two dogs and a cat. I can a couple of languages such as Norwegian, English. I also enjoy Anime and manga, I got a couple of blue rays, mangas and some anime figurines.

Thanks for considering my appeal.

2. Chocofuzz

Chocofuzz Member

+1 from me. Correctly formatted too. Server could really use some new staff.

xtheshox likes this.
  3. xDawk

xDawk Barty

Look, i understand y'all want to be popular now that the cool kids are gone, things won't change, this server is done for no matter how hard you try to believe in the opposite |:>

Jordan doesn't care anymore: https://prnt.sc/mkaost

People who have been staff previously knows and understands that jordan is a lazy bum that doesn't care for duck, if you end up going with your choice of becoming staff then good luck with the 2 weeks before you get bored of constantly having to wait for Jordan to get on to actually be productive and do something about your reports. Trust me, i know how it goes and it's a real pain not being able to do your job the way you're meant to do it

Steen was right, this server is dead and y'all should dip before you waste too much time, let's be honest it'll shut down eventually

4. Alice

Alice Lost all my items

Thanks for the +1 guys

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019 at 2:26 AM