Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Town services/Jobs and more!

Discussion in 'General Discussion!' started by Alice, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Alice

Alice Emperor

I am looking for talented builders on the server who would like to join the Malamor empire. Malamor is a town that have been around for sometime. I am looking for all types of players in general.

FAQ
    1. I would like to join the Empire, how much does it cost? - Malamor is a town that gives the new players free plots or you can choose a premade house. If you already are in a town you are still welcome to be apart of the empire but will cost 1k (You get an embassy).

2. Is there any benefits to join the Empire? - If you got 3 wither skulls and soulsand I could kill the withers for free + You get to visit the Shrine of diabetic for free! If you already are in a town you can pay 500$ for a shrine ticket and 350$ for me to kill a wither.

3. What kind of projects are you starting/working on? - I am looking to make a vault room where all players both town members and other players can store their items safely and never have to worry about losing your items again.

4.Why should I join the empire? - Malamor let players be creative with their builds and there is no strict town themes to follow.

If anyone want to join /t join Malamor
    If any questions: [Discord: Myth#7653] or /mail TomoeKoga

More features will be added in the future