Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

YMF's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by YMF, Dec 28, 2017.

1. YMF

YMF Active Member

Hello.

I got requested to re-apply. This time it's for moderator instead of helper.

What is your IGN?
    YMF
    Have you had any name changes?
    No.
    What timezone do you live in?
    GMT +1

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    No.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I'm always open to help people, and really like helping people. Differentcraft is a lovely server with a good community. A joke can be made, but it shouldn't go too far.
    I know the plugins, I have been moderator on another server too and have runned my own server for a while. So I am known with the most of the commands on the server. I am playing a lot and am very active, we are talking about 7 hours a day.
    In my timezone when I am online there's often no staff online. I could help the server being a nice place. :)
    Recently I have been active on Teamspeak, but my microphone was off. I am getting a new PC (Bought it off my dad) and am going to install it on my room so my parents won't hear me speaking English (as my first language is Dutch it's weird to them). I will be able to speak whenever needed.

My moderator skills are good in my eyes. I can estimate how high the punishments should be. This is because of my previous experience and also looking at the staff members on Differentcraft punish people.

How old are you?
    I am 19 years old.

Tell us about yourself!
    My name is Matthijs and I am from The Netherlands. I am 19 years old and I am working in a grocery store and at Dominos. I like to go party with friends. MC is the only game I am playing.
    I love to drink some beer with my dad and enjoy life.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  2. z0mbie_warr1or

z0mbie_warr1or ChickenCat

would be a great staff

3. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Hello YMF I’m glad you found your voice it would be great to have a chat with you on ts

edit would oops

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017