Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Hello! I do not know of what actions caused my ban. Help Please

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Baconnaise_and_cheese, Jun 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greetings! My Account (Doggodoge2) Was Banned Today At About 6:15 PM (Reason: Major Grief) And Am Unaware Of What I Have Done. While I will admit that I have taken some items like say food but nothing to justify a major grief. I would like to note that my brother (sometimes) uses my account because the only other computer we have is a laptop. (Yes i know it's a cliche but true) I was wondering what I am accused of and if I am proved guilty I am fully willing to repair any damage and repay for any stolen items. Whatever I have done I am fully willing to repent for my crimes. If you feel that i can be let on to the server at a later time and repay the players that I have hurt I will fully comply and do my best in the future and make the server unavailable to my brother to prevent any more issues. I will also purge any stolen items. Thank You!

2. Teapout

Teapout New Member

YaDunnoGio likes this.
  3. YaDunnoGio

YaDunnoGio New Member

Hey Doggo!

Your account has been banned for griefing. Upon logging on and playing the server, you acknowledge and adhere to our rules. One of the rules is that it is your account and your responsibility. "You are responsible for any and all behaviour that takes place on your account. Because of this reason, we recommend not allowing your account to be accessible to anyone else." I just wanted to let you know of this rule in regards to your appeal post.

You can find our rules here: https://differentcraft.net/forums/threads/official-server-rules.6/

Regards,
    Gio

Baconnaise_and_cheese likes this.
  5. Elaborate please. anything else about the post

6. YaDunnoGio

YaDunnoGio New Member

There are a few instances of structures being burnt in Turtle Town that derive from your username.

7. can i at least get a somewhat reduced ban by like 3-4 days?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.