Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Appeal moved to correct forum (Supervisor)

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Dioconda, Nov 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dioconda

Dioconda New Member

Good Afternoon

What is your IGN?
    slettkaja

When were you punished?
    14/08/2019

Who by?
    The ban was done by Kieranlb05

What offence did you commit?
    It sais (Ban evading on multiple accounts)

Why should we accept your appeal?
    I write in the name of my daughter , her ingame name is slettkaja . Because we play as a family so we have 4 accounts that play on your server , we payed the highest ranks for 3 of the accounts and i can confirm that if needed.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
  2. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

I was asked on a personal basis to look at this appeal.
    As it is not in the correct format I do unfortunately refuse to deal with this appeal.

Please comment below with the appeal in the correct format.

3. Dioconda

Dioconda New Member

Good afternoon

Hello Kieran . I tried to use the right format and edited my thread . Wish you a nice day .

What is your IGN?
    slettkaja

When were you punished?
    14/08/2019

Who by?
    The ban was done by Kieranlb05

What offence did you commit?
    It sais (Ban evading on multiple accounts)

Why should we accept your appeal?
    I write in the name of my daughter , her ingame name is slettkaja . She is not confident with her english thats why i write instead of her .
    We play as a family so we have 4 accounts that play on your server , we payed the highest ranks for 3 of the accounts and i can confirm that if needed.
    We are not one person playing on 4 accounts we are 4 people playing on 4 accounts , i am the mother and i play with my 3 kids . About one year and a half ago if you look at the people that purchases ranks. 3 of our accounts we bought highest ranks. Names back then were Minalinda , Slettkaja, Slettanca.
    By now we changed our names in game and our names are . Zioconda , Dioconda, and Ikketilgjengelik . Why would we buy highest rank and spend real life money if we were one person on 4 accounts.
    If it is illegal to play as a family then we did not know that and we appolagise . Since we play next to eachother .we cant posibly split the ip adress. We spended so much time on your server and we love the server , we made a town .My kids been desturbed by it for months . It will be so nice for us to be able to play again.
    Since we bought ranks we do not expect to receive special treatment or not get banned if we did something wrong , but atleast we would like an explenation .

I want to make sure that our accounts dont get banned as well for the same reason believing we are evading.
    And if my daughter with the name slettkaja made any mistake i will like to know what she did . But whatever she did being banned for one year it is very harsh since i know she is a peaceful child . My daughter is 14 and she mentioned she made one mistake by writing in caps she cried for days after this incident . If slettkaja remains banned for whatever mistake the staff thinks she made then fair enough , but it wont be possible for us to play as a family . So we get punished too since we want to play together.
    I can guarantee if she did anything wrong a warning is enough because i can be online with her and see that she never does anything wrong. Or atleast if she remain banned please keep in mind not to ban us too for the reason that we evade on other accounts.

Additional comments.
    If it is illegal to play with more account from one ip adress and we will get banned for it then atleast what can be done in the future then it should be mentioned in the rulles list , so people do not spend money buying ranks then get banned . And your server is so awesome , thats why we make the effort to come back to it . And we did our share by supporting the server with donations buying ranks wich we plan to keep on doing if atleast we get aknowledged our efforts for being on the server and supporting it . I can guarantee that we are peaceful people and no trouble makers .

I thank you for your time and i hope we can receive any help .

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
    Chad likes this.
  4. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Ban ref #2743

Your daughter as it would appear is banned for advertising and as advertising is our most serious offense for chat, all accounts linked to the ip would be banned as a matter of precaution to stop further advertisement.

It would be nice to have you playing as a family again, so in this instance I would like to ask if your daughter can behave in chat without mentioning other server names.
    If this can be done for me I would in turn unban the ip and let you all play.

If not we can come to some sort of arrangement otherwise. Please let me know what she says.

Kind regards, Kieran

Chad likes this.
  5. Dioconda

Dioconda New Member

Chad likes this.
  6. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

I thank you for your very in depth response. I will sort out the unban of your accounts.

Chad likes this.
  7. Dioconda

Dioconda New Member

Thank you :)

Chad likes this.
  8. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

All accounts have now been unbanned and are in grey on my screen as unbanned.

Please let me know if you have any trouble with the bans not being reverted so I can look into it for you.
    Again I thank you for your time and thank you for playing differentcraft.

Also on behalf of all the team Merry Christmas.

Chad likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.