Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

SteenDeFenomeen Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by SteenDeFenomeen, Mar 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteenDeFenomeen

What is your IGN?
    SteenDeFenomeen

When were you punished?
    December 23, 2018 at 23:59

Who by?
    Console

What offence did you commit?
    Advertising, Toxicity.

Why should we accept your appeal?
    Hello! Probably a lot of people wont even know me, but i'd like to appeal for my permanent ban 1.5 years ago.
    I have made some mistakes in the past where i took some people on this server as a joke and really misbehaved. But 1.5 years later i have really matured up, i now run my own company and have got a lot more serious. I would also like to say sorry to the people that i have offended in the past, I have really changed and i have recently been getting a lot of messages from old veteran players who are coming back again, and i would LOVE to be part of this beautiful community again. I wouldn't mind to go to some sort of interview or something to verify. But i am really really eager to come back and play again because i have heard some good thing about the server. I hope since this is not my first appeal that there is good thoughts about this.

Kind Regards,

Sten Aka SteenDeFenomeen

Additional comments.
    <3

AdamSPA and Cali_Blonde98 like this.
  2. User95929

User95929 Active Member

Hi Steen, it's wonderful to hear from you again. It's very heart warming to see so many older players returning to the server. I would love to get in contact with you so we can arrange some sort of meeting to discuss your ban appeal. Please add my discord at your leisure. ~ Muffinity#2946

AdamSPA likes this.
  3. SteenDeFenomeen

I have sent you a friend request :)

AdamSPA likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.