Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Little Unfair and Had No idea

Discussion in 'Denied' started by vocaloid_Mike, Mar 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vocaloid_Mike

vocaloid_Mike New Member

What is your IGN?
    Tell us your in-game name, and please ensure it’s correct.
    TheDarkEye20_YT
    When were you punished?
    Tell us the approximate time that you were punished. You should be able to find this in the ban database.
    20/03/27
    Who by?
    This information should be displayed on your ban screen and in the ban database.
    Muffin For tp killing in the Nether

What offence did you commit?
    Please include as much detail as possible. The reason should be included in your ban.
    tp killing

Why should we accept your appeal?
    Tell us why we should accept and what you will do to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    I had No idea that was considerd tp killing and if im accepted back il give the guy all new gear and il replace his sword im very sorry for my actions i had No idea that was considerd tp killing so please forgive me

2. Bruno0929

Bruno0929 Member

If this is a perm ban he should be unbanned. I’m not sure what all occurred here.. However I feel that most of the pvp rules should be thrown out/revisited. In the server I helped run for years we had a no tp kills rule, but threw it out. There’s no pvp areas in our world and outside of that it should just be a free for all.. towns are meant to be safe havens. There seems to be a lot of grey area..In my opinion if someone accepts a tpa that’s on them. I have a lot of players constantly accuse me of tp killing because their is sooo much grey area in the rules. It seems that it is left for each mod to determine what tp killing is. (I’ve been asking Muffin what her definition is since she seems to be a lead moderator and screen shoting her reply I recommend you doing the same if you are an active PVPer.) This is a increasingly more friendly pvp server, it’s an appeal.

3. User95929

User95929 Active Member

Using /back on death and not waiting 5minutes is considered a tpkill. The ban is for three days. Even if Players don’t know that a rule has been broken we have to hold them to it. We may have been able to provide a solution if the player’s items could have been returned but you kind of died in lava, destroying them.
    The player’s quit the server now. I believe you should wait for your ban to finish before returning to the community.

AdamSPA and acostas like this.
  4. tomtommi12

tomtommi12 Russian Comrade

I understand that thats the case on your server but you gotta understand that people may leave due to this and our main priority is to ensure that everyone is having fun on the server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.