Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by ___Panda, Jun 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ___Panda

___Panda New Member

What is your IGN?

___Panda

When were you punished?

Banned on 9/6/2020

Who by?

Banned by Cali_Blonde98

What offence did you commit?

X-Ray in mining/resource world

Why should we accept your appeal?

To begin with, I'd like to say that my actions will never be justifiable, and with that, the consequences I incurred thereof will be solely based on my inexcusably negligent and delinquent behaviour. I hold full accountability for my recklessness and would like to affirm that I had no intentional malice when doing so. I don't want to be seen as a bad person as I am not.

Having recently installed Minecraft within the past weeks, the X-ray resource pack in question was downloaded around 5-6 days ago after being recommended by my friends to install it as we started playing on a notorious anarchy server and have kept it since. I'd like to firmly state that I do not find cheating in any form fun or enjoyable - nor do I support it in any way. Understandably it is these forms of exploitative tools that disrupt the integrity of normal servers, and I will admit that I utilised such tools to collect resources to start building.

Initially, I had no intention of playing Minecraft for a long time, and it is because of that, I ended up carelessly using it to gain an unfair starting advantage - primarily to gather resources to start constructing buildings quicker. With the mindset that I would not be playing the game for long, I ultimately did not consider the usage of the resource pack as something illicit as in my mind I saw myself no longer playing the game a week or two from reinstall and would have just brushed it off as an experience I tried - I was wrong.

Spending more time in the server fundamentally changed my mind. I started redirecting my time from other games to here, playing regularly for prolonged hours within the past couple of days to talk with people, finish building my plot and explore the plethora of server plugins. The sense of belonging and community I felt in my very short tenure on the server, elicited very reminiscent feelings years ago back when I played this game endlessly in 2012-14.

My actions are undeniably inexcusable, and I cannot do anything more than sincerely apologize for what I have done. I would like to kindly ask the staff team to consider my appeal with a second chance in mind. I will happily relinquish all my mined items; I will even happily relinquish everything I own from all my chests including my inventory if need be. A full complete wipe. Furthermore, you can demote me from my current donator rank - I will contentedly accept any punishment you can give me that will ultimately allow me to play on the server via a second chance and will accept any punishments arisen from problems in the future - if any slight misdemeanour were to occur. I know from just reading around that this is not a light matter and faces heavy consequences, be that as it may, I ask you to give me an opportunity to reform and better myself.

I have thoroughly enjoyed playing here, despite it only being for a short while. I will endeavour to improve on my behaviour and better myself in such judgements - removing entirely the resource pack that I was apprehended for using has already happened. I fervently guarantee that I will never cross paths with such exploitative ways again given the opportunity to do so here.

At length, I know this is just a massive tldr post for an indefensible argument, but I am adamant that there is no other server that I can fully enjoy with great extent (since a very long time) as I did with DC. Thank you for even considering a chance of appeal and with best regards to everyone I met - if this is to be the last it was great to meet you all.

Additional comments.

I also have to apologize with the fact that I had to use a cracked alt to verify my forum account so I can post this - however, I will not be playing on that/any alt accounts to respect the ban and rules.

Shyroz, AdamSPA and acostas like this.
  2. Dark_cougar

Dark_cougar Cougar_shadow

This is a nice appeal, you didn’t deny it, you stood up and confessed which is really courageous and I hope to see you back, x ray is pretty serious, idk why because diamonds are worthless atm, but yeah I do hope you get unbanned or at least shortened

3. ___Panda

___Panda New Member

I mainly used x-ray for gravel underground to make concrete not diamonds

4. Cali_Blonde98

Cali_Blonde98 Co-Mayor of Braavos

Hello ___Panda,

Firstly, with all due respect, I do not feel that you are remorseful for your actions due to the lack of raw emotions covered by the use of a thesaurus at hand. Secondly, the staff takes x-raying extremely seriously, especially Jordan. Perhaps another staff member may feel differently towards your appeal and change it but until then, we hope to see improvements if you decide to return once your ban is up.

-Cali

Duckiegames likes this.
  5. User95929

User95929 Active Member

Hello thank you for making an appeal however I will have to side with the moderator who issued out the ban. Xray is not allowed on our server in any case. You chose to break a rule and no reason or purpose will exempt you from punishment. You will have to wait out your ban. Thank you for filing this appeal, however we will not be accepting it.

Sincerely,
    DifferentCraft Admin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.