Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Banned

Discussion in 'Denied' started by dorien1st, Jan 4, 2019.

1. dorien1st

dorien1st Member

What is your IGN?
    Dorien1st

When were you punished?
    I was rebanned on 2018-08-15 *idk how or why*

Who by?
    Originally by Jordanwilliams2 and rebanned by aWinterRose

What offence did you commit?
    Toxicity

Why should we accept your appeal?
    I miss DC so much and I miss the community, Having everyone in my bar with free drink nights was really fun every time and I cant find any other server that feel the same hence the name "Different Craft". I've really changed and id at least like the chance to prove it if not be unbanned.

Additional comments.
    I know I was given multiple chances before and I didn't listen but all i'm asking for is the chance to prove it.

2. Dark_cougar

Dark_cougar Cougar_shadow

Dories it’s me cougar please let dorien1st back in please he is my best friend he made me a bar he is really nice when your his friend he has got special need adhd I think he can’t help it I know it’s no excuse but he deserves to stay at least let me be able to talk to him our last conversation was really bad because I ruined his friends town and dorien1st got angry but I know dorien1st felt bad about it please let him back in I won’t be on this server for a while so also tell alpa not to sell my bar because it’s special to me if she did I will reclaim it next Time I’m online ok is that good enough

3. Dark_cougar

Dorien do u have the discord app it’s on the App Store tell me your name mine is ozelot#7248 please send me a friend request

dorien1st likes this.
  4. user6118

user6118 New Member

I personally believe that you should not be unbanned.
    You have proven yourself to be an extremely toxic player
    and we'd rather not have such players on the server.
    However, this would be completely up to Jordan.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. dorien1st

dorien1st Member

thanks bud but i dont have adhd xD

6. dorien1st

dorien1st Member

kk and id like to note that the mutes by muffin and wolf were jokes so pls dont let that alter your opinion jordan <3

7. dorien1st

dorien1st Member

also i was kinda bummed i didnt get to give you and alpa all my money atleast before i was banned cus you guys were my fav on the server ;(

8. Dark_cougar

Hi dorien I can’t believe it! I thought I would never see u again
    Are u on discord app

9. Dark_cougar

Hey drea I know he got so many warnings kicks and mutes but please let him back in
    No other server would feel the same please please pretty please mam before he got perm banned he was really nice to every one everyone liked him and his bar he was the best person in different craft history at being a bar brewer and now all that work was for nothing let him back in please oh wait actually Jordan is really nice he might listen to me but in ban him give him a trial at least

dorien1st likes this.
  10. Dark_cougar

Wait dorien get discord app u can get it on the AppStore or google play it’s easy to make an account send me a friend request My name is ozelot#7248 on discord app when u make an account u need an email and u need to know your email password to confirm your discord account then send a friend request to me ozelot#7248

11. Dark_cougar

Oh and btw I don’t think u would have given me your money at that time u were angry at me for deleting corrosivetitans stuff lol

12. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Being an ex staff member that contributed towards his ban I believe it is in the best interests in the community to leave him banned.

After repeatedly giving you chance after chance you still came back and was toxic and disrespectful.

Duckiegames likes this.
  13. dorien1st

dorien1st Member

i havent begged to anyone.....

14. dorien1st

dorien1st Member

when i came back from the 3 month ban I was going to change because i wanted to stay but before i even had the chance the console banned me :/

15. dorien1st

dorien1st Member

cougar may have begged in my favor but give him a break hes only seen the goodness in me and i really do love this server and ngl i kinda miss kieran lol he even put a steak shop in my arena

16. bever46

bever46 Raku - Permbanned

People can make mistakes and get unbanned, but looking at your history personaly it's not looking good to get unbanned with toxic behaviour. I don't see you getting unbanned but good luck! :p (I have no clue who you are so not sure what you have really done, I just like checking forums).

17. dorien1st

dorien1st Member

lol thanks frin xD

18. dorien1st

dorien1st Member

I used to run a bar on the server along with a town, well a ran the brewing union cus i felt it was an ignored plugin and wanted to teach as many people on the server how to brew and stuff it was really fun xD

19. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

I mean I’m one for second and third chances,

Given the correct agreement maybe you could benefit the community but it’s entirely up to the staff if they can be bothered to possibly waste time watching you.

You were very toxic towards members in discord and on the main server (from memory)
    I don’t think the staff team would want the hassle of dealing with you on 2 platforms.

In addition to everything I have said I feel it is up to the most active staff to decide on your unban (just my opinion)
    @Duckiegames @Drea

dorien1st likes this.
  20. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Loving this solution

KongAlex111 likes this.