Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

More Vaults!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by JipJaws, Jan 25, 2019.

1. JipJaws

JipJaws Mayor of Atlantis

many people have access to the /chest command which opens up a virtual chest that allows easy access to items from any location. Part of that plugin can be configured to give players more than one chest by typing “/chest <number>”.

This could then be incoorperated into the different craft store where people can pay a small price to gain access to more chests. Another option is to put it in the vote points store so that people can earn it from voting. Lastly, it would be nice to see higher ranks get more vaults than the previous, which would also encourage people to upgrade.

Not only would this be helpful, but also fairly easy to to add to the game. It would also be nice if there was a shortcut to the command similar to how /enderchest can be done with /ec. I’m not sure, put I think the plugin allows “/pv #” to open each individual chest (pv stands for private vault).

Lemme know what you guys think,
    JipJaws

2. bever46

bever46 Raku - Permbanned

I personaly don't want more /pv or /chest.
    We already got backpacks + shulker boxes would have no value anymore.
    Also if higher rank = more pv that would make this server even more pay to win + it's against the EULA (If only avaible on store).

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  3. JipJaws

First of all, I have seen shulker boxes go for 50k, which is definitely “no value” even if it does go down slightly. I was in game yesterday and clearly saw your balance as under $6k...

Secondly, having extra vaults does not make you “win” by any means, unless you think that saving a little time by teleporting home and back is “winning”.

Lastly, if you read my post a little closer, I clearly stated that “Another option is to put it in the vote points store so that people can earn it from voting” which means that it is not only available in the store.

Another falicy is that if more chests cause prices of backpacks to go down, then people who don’t or can’t pay to “win” will then make it cheaper to buy the alternative. Causing it to be less pay to “win”.

If you have any other objections, lemme know.

-JipJaws

4. bever46

bever46 Raku - Permbanned

I personaly still don't like it and no I don't got 6k, I got 166k (Guess I got my cash back).

I know you don't "Win" but I meant as the EULA, If this was a plot server (as an example) and you could buy more plots that would go against the EULA. Also if this server started selling kits even just for a SINGLE wooden sword that would be against the EULA. (This server already goes against the EULA many ways so I guess it's okay?)

Also what would be the point of having backpacks/shulker boxes if we would only use a virtual chest?
    I readed about the "Other option" but I still don't personaly want it, just giving my opinion mate

5. Chocofuzz

Chocofuzz Mayor of Malamor (RIP)

i hate this idea and i also want my /chest to work :D

6. JipJaws

Since my last response was removed I’ll make a new one...

The opinion of someone who no longer plays on the server has no value at all, and simply stating you hate an idea has no beneficial value. Mabey try some thing constructive if your capable of doing so.

Also this is in no way related to your /chest not working, which frankly, I could not care less about. If you want to complain about that then go to the support section so we don’t have to read it.

-JipJaws

7. Chocofuzz

Chocofuzz Mayor of Malamor (RIP)

Sorry

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  8. Sammy7s7

Sammy7s7 New Member

I love this idea and would pay money for it.

9. Alice

Alice Emperor

I don't want this, just my opinion