Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Athenia Mall - shops, grinders, free food

Discussion in 'Marketplace & Player Services' started by acostas, Aug 30, 2019.

1. acostas

acostas Member

Hello fellow Differentcrafters.

As most of you know I am a lonely co-mayor in town Athenia trying to survive and thrive at the same time.
    /t spawn Athenia is the warp to visit my growing shop area. You can find there most of the common items to buy at cheap prices (at least i am trying to keep most of them cheap).
    You can always /w me for custom orders or for any kind of help. If i am offline u can find me at discord as costas#6386

My shopping area also includes a free food dispenser, safe trading via Shulker box and a community chest which i will try to fill it daily with stuff that i dont need.

[​IMG]

Mob Grinders and Dark Room can be find if you follow the road to Farms. Or when you /t spawn Athenia turn 180' and go straight downstairs. After you enter underground you will choose Spawner Grinders at your left and Dark Room (naturally spawned mobs) at your right.

Spawner Grinders includes: Blaze, Spider, Skeleton, Zombie, Slime, Pigman, Witch and Enderman* (which is temporally closed due to a bug on the spawners)

[​IMG]

I am also working on passive mobs farms and I will let you know soon when its up for everyone.

2. Duckiegames

Duckiegames Emperor of Prussia

i like the gif
    you made :)

acostas likes this.