Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

too harsh punishment?

Discussion in 'Approved' started by poesepro, Sep 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poesepro

poesepro wehushi_sushi

IGN: wehushi_sushi

when were you banned: 2019-05-03

Who by: kierenlb05

what offense did you commit?: ban bypassing, I was immitating someone as a joke with /nick, which was childish and not really funny and I got rightfully banned for that (4 days). but then I got on a alt to look up if there was a rule against that (becuase I was curious becuase it seemed so specific) which was totally unnecessary. and then I got permanently banned for alting

why should you accept my appeal?: I didn't do anyone harm(like spamming etc.) and i regret it because I loved playing on this server, and I wasn't really thinking when I joined with the alt. If i could join again I would read the all the rules and use my commen sense to not do anything stupid or childish

Additional comments: my forum name is poesepro but I changed my minecraft name to wehushi_sushi

2. DerangedTurtle

DerangedTurtle New Member

I remember this situation and you did come on with an alt, even saying some things on that second account that you logged on with. With this said though i think you deserve an unban as this was many months ago.

3. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Unbanned please read the rules

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.