Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Shadowevil014 Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by assassinender_, Nov 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. assassinender_

assassinender_ New Member

What is your IGN?
    1st: Assassinender_
    2nd: Shadowevil014
    Now: Shadowevil015

When were you punished?
    January 04, 2019, 19:00.

Who by?
    I was banned first by DeaViola, then I was permed by the console.

What offence did you commit?
    I advertised. I talked about another server in-game and another player asked me for the IP. I obliged, and messaged him the IP on discord. After doing this, I realised that I broke the server rules and immediately messaged Drea and owned up. This was a really bad thing to do DC because not only did I break the rules, I also did it soon after being accepted as a staff member on the server.

Why should we accept your appeal?
    I miss this server. This was the first server I have ever played Towny on and it really enlightened to me the wonderful communities that Towny servers often have. I am deeply sorry for my actions against DifferentCraft and would never think of doing such a thing ever again. I never really realised how bad malicious advertising is until it affects the server that I have played on.

Additional comments.
    This case will most likely need to be looked at by Jordan or Kieran, due to the fact it is an old case (almost 1 year) and because its a sensitive topic.

Thanks for reading and I hope you consider my request for the removal of my permanent ban.

-Shadow

Chad likes this.
  2. Chad

Chad /t spawn Anaheim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.