Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

ben apeel

Discussion in 'Denied' started by TerraFang, Feb 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TerraFang

TerraFang New Member

What is your IGN?
    TerraFang

When were you punished?
    2020-02-13

Who by?
    TheLadChad

What offence did you commit?
    X-Raying Ores

Why should we accept your appeal?
    Okay, this was definitely my fault. I logged on yesterday without anything in mind except doing and getting my job limit. A player named 7m_o suddenly died from fall damage because he fell in a 1x1 deep hole, they asked me to tp to him to get his items back. When I went down the hole, it seemed that his items have despawned and all that was left was his experience. I asked him what kind of items did he have and he said he only had starter items. I asked him to wait then I thought,"WhY dOnT i UsE xRaY tO gEt DiAmOnDs EaSiLy"? I bought some enchantment books from a friend then I got my X-Ray texturepack on and went mining in the mining world, when I was mining, I also got some diamonds for myself. After giving the person the enchanted diamond armor and tools, I just hung around the server talking to people. I know hacking is bad but my intention was to help somebody who just had a miserable experience. This is my second time to get banned in a month and my second chance was already given, I'm sorry for disobeying and going against the rules once again. You should take all of my pickaxes and diamonds and I promise not to go mining again (I rarely go mining so it's not a big deal for me). I won't ever use any blacklisted modifiers again and I learned my lesson. I wish for my ban to be reduced (an unban would also be nice :,D).

Additional comments.
    I was really into playing in the server was planning to buy Donator++ rank from the store today but I got banned so I can't buy it right now.

AdamSPA likes this.
  2. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Hacking in any form will result in a long tempban or a permanent ban, this offense is taken very seriously.

Your ban has been adjusted in line with your recent cheating offense and this recent xray offense
    Your ban will last for the duration of 6 months.

You will not be able to appeal during this period.

Denied
    Thread locked

Chad likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.