Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Minecraft Solid 5 - the Phantom Pain

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Clair Jones, Feb 29, 2020.

?

Do You want Phantoms banned?

1. yes

33.3%
  2. no

66.7%
  1. Clair Jones

Clair Jones New Member

I'm sure we're all aware of the rampant changes to Minecraft as of recently, and with these changes came the phantom. While the phantom can be useful for.... a potion ingredient? I guess? it's typically not that useful.
    The phantoms spawn rampantly throughout the night and without being able to sleep (given that there's always at least 4-6 people online at a given time) these creatures serve little purpose other than to curse anyone who dares play the game outside. Therefore for the further enjoyment of players, it would be extremely helpful if phantoms could be removed.
    TLDR: While the phantom membrane has a purpose, the mob causes too many issues for players and should be removed if possible

2. acostas

acostas Member

I know they are annoying, but with a good armor they can only tickle you.

AdamSPA likes this.
  3. TheManOfSorrows

TheManOfSorrows Al_Cabaane

Or add a plugin like BetterSleeping or similar so if x amount of players go to sleep, the night is skipped?

4. Lostinthewoodz

Lostinthewoodz New Member

I call them giant purple mosquitoes, they are a bit annoying and my fault I have not slept since they have come into play, killed over 3500 of them, it is getting a bit tiring killing and the drops are good for some things, potions that no one uses and not sure if anyone fixes their elytras with them, and may have to sleep on the map you don't want them to spawn on, can be a bit of a pain, new players can get wreaked by them, maybe tone down the spawn rates on them, 3 and 4 hammering you at the same time, little much.

Clair Jones, Chad and acostas like this.
  5. Clair Jones

Clair Jones New Member

better sleeping i think would be a massive help, but at the same time it would punish players who want to use the night
    it doesnt make sense to keep them

6. Bruno0929

Bruno0929 Member

it’s part of the game. Leave them be. With armor and a arrow you’ll be fine.

7. Clair Jones

Clair Jones New Member

thats not the issue but ok, go off