Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Staff Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Cali_Blonde98, Apr 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cali_Blonde98

Cali_Blonde98 Co-Mayor of Braavos

What is your IGN?
    Cali_Blonde98

When were you punished?
    April 06, 2020

Who by?
    Muffinity

What offence did you commit?
    No mob disguising in the pvp arena.

Why should we accept your appeal?
    I am not asking for my ban appeal to be lifted but for my staff rank to be restored. I understand that I broke the "No mob disguising in the pvp arena" rule and will take full responsibility for my actions. That aside, although I did break the rule by being in bat form, I was not doing it to gain anything for myself or others. There was a small gathering at /warp pvp that I went to. I only flew around the arena to watch others run around / pvp. I did not once combat tag anyone in the pvp arena. My presence was for fun and completely good-natured. I have multiple witnesses (including other staff members) who can testify that I was not pvping as well as the logs will show that I did not fight anyone there.

Additional comments.
    As I stated before, I am not here to get around my punishment but to have my staff rank restored. I believe I have helped the staff team a lot during my time as a staff member. I have also helped the community as much as possible going above and beyond to make sure the players are satisfied. It would be a shame for this one minor incident to have cost my entire staff career.

AdamSPA and ModMCdl like this.
  2. Dark_cougar

Dark_cougar Cougar_shadow

i beleive you should get staff back, your a good staff member, i really hope you get it restored

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.