Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

BAN APPEAL

Discussion in 'Denied' started by GAPPY_8, Apr 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GAPPY_8

GAPPY_8 New Member

What is your IGN?
    My IGN as of now is GHIACCIO_6 or GAPPY_8

When were you punished?
    I was punished around yesterday around a time I do not know, did not look that far into it.

Who by?
    JORDANWILLIAMS2

What offence did you commit?
    I commited pvp bypass in OGenderchic's towny area

Why should we accept your appeal?
    I don't expect you guys to accept it, but I believe that what I did was entirely wrong, the actions I conducted were way beyond mature, I was over my head and I thought it was funny, but it was bullying and uncalled for. Long time ago I made an attempt to apply for helper position, and now I can see why not only was I declined of it, but also removed of my {LORD} privilege's. From now even if I don't get accepted, I would love to apologize for the actions I have done, and I do not intend on being that sort of individual, but would want to be the one to help someone rather than harm them, so I can eventually in the future get that Helper rank if possible. To add onto this as well, I believe I should be unbanned is because I have been on this server for a while, and a ban under my name would make me look more immature and more of a child than anything else; server mates will not come to me for help if I've been banned for hurting someone with no valuable intention. I want to stay as long as possible to help anyone and even the moderators, and I understand that the actions I have done were not mature and very wise, and I apologize to the greatest of my extent for everything I've done, and I hope that you guys see my resolve to the dearest extent.

Additional comments.
    Even if I do not pass the ban appeal, I would like to if I can have OGenderchic contact my discord in regards of me apologizing to her myself, if not, I would like a moderator or an active helper ask her if she can forgive me. I do not want her to see me as a bad person, but to see me as an individual who has flawed for his actions. I wish to my wishes that this moves on and everyone is happy, if I do not meet the expectations to achieve the ban appeal, then I will be calm and to wait the time, but yet again and once again, I do and indeed apologize for my actions and my intentions, they were not good, and I hope the moderators, fellow helpers, the hard working owner, and the player I harmed, are able to forgive me and the actions I have conducted; Thank you.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
  2. Dark_cougar

Dark_cougar Cougar_shadow

known you since i started i guess, maybe a bit later but gappy isnt like this, i know that for a fact, hes mature, hes learnt from his mistake and i think an unban would be great

3. acostas

acostas Member

[​IMG]

adding some more info cuz the ban was 4days ago, not yesterday.
    Its good u understand your mistakes. Having some long history with warnings and bans, I dont think you can have an unban very soon. You should wait for it to expire

AdamSPA likes this.
  4. GAPPY_8

GAPPY_8 New Member

Thank you for your honesty, and I didn’t remember when the ban took effect, as I was offline when I was banned, so thank you for the info as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.