Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

acinonyx_phoenix's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Dark_cougar, May 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_cougar

Dark_cougar Cougar_shadow

What is your IGN?
    acinonyx_phoenix

When were you
    2020-05-04

Who by?

muffinity :(

What offence did you commit?
    multiple instances of staff disrespect and toxicity towards the playerbase

Why should we accept your appeal?
    we all make mistakes in life, we cant be perfect ALL the time, as for what i did was pretty bad, toxicity was really bad of me, i promise it wont happen again, i feel bad about what i did, i accept what i did was wrong, i was really stupid to do what i did, i can promise i wont ever do it again

Additional comments.
    in game in usually alot nicer, i stock new players with gear and add them to the town im in, what i was banned for is not usual from me, i wont do that again (i know i said that like 5 times)
    in game what im usually doing is leveling mcmmo or having fun XD, i like to help, i know with long history its gonna take a long time to earn trust, i aim to be a staff member, i hope i can be forgiven and unbanned
    ps: if i dont get unbanned can you plz shorten the ban
    pps plz dont reset my balance mcmmo or inventory, i worked 2 years to get that high up

Following the submission of your application, it will be reviewed by staff.Please don’t ask if we have seen it, or about the status of your appeal. In the meantime, do not harass staff on the forums, TS, or Discord about your appeal. Your appeal will be discussed and you will hear back from us shortly.

If you have any other questions feel free to contact us.

Good Luck! <---- plzzzz wish me that

2. Dark_cougar

3. OmgItsNed

OmgItsNed Member

Toxic since 2018 when I first /ignore-ed you.
    You can't promise you won't do it again, because you are doing it for 2 years now.

No, you are not a lot nicer in game. You got banned, because you were toxic in-game.

That is the "usual" from you - Toxic and immature.

TL;DR: Everything you said in the appeal is a lie. Facts.

Duckiegames, acostas, ModMCdl and 3 others like this.
  4. Dark_cougar

lmao, u havent seen me being nice because u dont see me messages, u would see screenshots of some things i say but u have been ignoring me for 2 years, u havent seen much of me, ty

5. OmgItsNed

OmgItsNed Member

Your /history tells me enough.

AdamSPA likes this.
  6. Dark_cougar

nothing i said on this was a lie :) im not even that toxic XD

7. Dark_cougar

wont get into detail, some are miss understood warnings, so yeah

8. Dark_cougar

Hello, sorry about that little argument, I will try not to be toxic or disrespectful, I have learnt my good lesson, it won’t happen, as I’m sorry for what I did and what I have done in the past​

9. Cali_Blonde98

Cali_Blonde98 Co-Mayor of Braavos

Acinonyx_phoenix, you have shown time and time again that you have a questionable lack of judgment. Not only are you being disrespectful to players online but you are arguing with another player in your ban appeal. Your ban, as it stands, is only 14 days long. In my opinion, it is a lenient punishment for someone who has disrespected players as well as staff members.

Last edited: May 5, 2020
    AdamSPA likes this.
  10. AdamSPA

AdamSPA Mayor of EcoCity, King of EcoNation

People make mistakes and that is definitely true. But Toxicity and disrespect in general isn't really a 'mistake' or 'accident'.
    You claim that you are nice and display yourself as the nice guy that always helps newcomers. But I highly doubt that you are 'nice'. Certainly not most of the time.

Second of all, begging for unban in every second sentence in your appeal is really immature from you.

Last thing I would like to say here, is that your promises didn't last even 2 hours. You started an arguement at the moment somebody told you the truth about your appeal (Ned).

If you really want to prove that you 'changed' and 'won't be toxic anymore', then wait out your ban and return as a not toxic player.

That is all from me.

-Ecologic

ModMCdl and Cali_Blonde98 like this.
  11. ModMCdl

ModMCdl Viceroy of the Birschyde Fjord

I fail to have seen you make any previous attempts to right the promises in your ban appeal. Throughout my entire knowing you on the server you have been quick to anger, deliberately toxic, and downright rude to the staff members you do not like. My PMs are consistently flooded with players complaining about you annoying them, not leaving them alone or threatening them over little arguments. You publically call out against a wide array of punishments made by staff, especially Adam and I, and you encourage your friends other players to only listen to specific staff members. While you by no means need to like everyone on the server, or even all of the staff, it is a rule to provide them with the basic respect and courtesy that they deserve. As my colleagues have pointed out, even here you failed to show this simple respect to someone who pointed out the reasons for you ban.

It is a two week ban; an incredibly lenient punishment in my opinion, given the circumstances. I hope to see you back after these 14 days with a better, more positive attitude towards the playerbase.

-Mod

Last edited: May 5, 2020
  12. Dark_cougar

hello ned, cali adam and modmcdl
    i have thought about what i did, i know ive been toxic and immature, i know what i did was bad, i dont wanna be the toxic/immature player that i have been, i am actually really disapointed in myself, i wanna be a better player, and i appolagise to every player i disrespected, and i guess i cant promise i wont do it again as ned said, but i promice i can change, after the ban i think one or 2 of the staff should keep an eye on me, or monitor me a few times, feel free to message me on discord xougar_shadow#7248, and have a nice day
    :)

13. Duckiegames

Duckiegames Emperor of Prussia

bahahahaa idek what this apeal is but ned made me laugh so hard lmfao

Edit: now i read everything i just want to say i agree with ned i had this person /ignored to wich says alot i only have 4 people ignored

AdamSPA likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.