Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Repsi0 Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by repsi, May 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. repsi

repsi New Member

What is your IGN?
    Repsi0

When were you punished?
    2019 June 25

Who by?
    Console. Committed suicide by saying the forbidden word.

What offence did you commit?
    I was being toxic and spreading around a book that hurt the server's reputation. I am personally sorry to Jordan, as well as the staff members, and the loving members of this community. I think I was also spamming chat pretty bad. I'm sorry.

Why should we accept your appeal?
    I believe it has been a while and that I have had the time to grow and mature over the near-year I have been banned for. I'm sorry for what I did and I have made changes to make sure this won't happen again. I miss a lot of my friends from this server and it'd be nice to hang out with them like old times, if they're still around.

Additional comments.
    Thank you for reading.

ModMCdl and AdamSPA like this.
  2. ModMCdl

ModMCdl Viceroy of the Birschyde Fjord

Hi Repsi, long time no see. While I used to remember you as being very friendly and fun before your ban, what you did was incredibly detrimental and mean-spirited to this server's community. You wrote a (fairly long) book with the sole purpose to hurt this server's playerbase, attack it's ownership, and advertise another server. In your waning days you were incredibly toxic and mean to everyone, even after your ban for advertising was initially repealed. You continued to advertise and insult, and showed no want or attempt to change.

I understand a year has passed, and I want believe you when you say you wish to come back and you will change. But again, what you did was serious and damaging, and with that comes my hesitation. Those banned for far less have had their appeals denied. Best of luck,

-Mod

AdamSPA and Duckiegames like this.
  3. Duckiegames

Duckiegames Emperor of Prussia

I agree with mod i also remember you as kind at first
    but you made a turn for the worst to the points where i had to /ignore you
    i also saw the book and it was over dramatised to be honest just to make the server,staff and owner look bad like mod said
    i want to believe you changed but what you did i dont know this server wil forget
    -Duckie

4. Jordan

Jordan Owner
    Owner Staff Member

Rejected :)

ModMCdl, AdamSPA and Duckiegames like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.